Minister Michael Ring and Achill

Ted

PI Member
I travel all over. I'm there several times a a month. Trying to discredit my factual statement by saying I don't live there doesn't work I'm afraid
Is there a dpc in Westport?

TheIrishRight

PI Member
You claimed I lied, yet you can't say why.
Put up or shut up.
Excuuussssee me for taking DP and housing migrants in new homes as one and the same 🙄 Fact is, there are numerous Syrian families in Westport, some have caused "issues" already. Anything else bothering you?

Ted

PI Member
Excuuussssee me for taking DP and housing migrants in new homes as one and the same 🙄 Fact is, there are numerous Syrian families in Westport, some have caused "issues" already. Anything else bothering you?
Apart from your lack of class?

blackout

PI Member
I hope so I also hope the Nigerians given citizenship because they had a baby are told to pack up as they got here by false pretences there was and is no war in Nigeria, send them all back, free up houses for the Irish.
reviewal of citizenship and then deport, and all the empty houses immediately used to house natives on housing lists.

alot of things will have to be reviewed and alot of treaties will have to be scrapped e.g all climate change bs, we can let the rest of the bigwigs in europe and america deal with china and india polluting things since it shouldnt be our concern, also pollution having no relation to change of climate, only nuclear bombs can do that and even then there not effective enough as things still grow as seen in chernobyl which has a big forest and ecosystem as they call it, The climate change cult is a big scam and should be ignored by a nationalist goverment.