Poll "Millennial Woes" hits Dublin

Is Millennial Woes an Asset to Ireland?

• Total voters
It's good trangressive people are speaking here to cause a tremor in the web. The guy seems congenial with the common-touch and should be saluted for putting his head above the parapet. Looking at excerpts, his oratory is good. Whilst the guy carries useful insight I do think the whole alt-right outlook is very insufficient though.
What drew my attention to the Alt-Right first which was before Hilary Clinton made them famous was their interest in the German Revolutionary Conservatives and the French New Right which I shared with them at least at that time (I'm still interested in those things- they on the other hand seem to have devolved into bog standard White Nationalism), plus though I wouldn't endorse all that he said since I first came across I have been a fan of Jonathan Bowden (Richard Spencer used to do podcasts with him), but since than I have discovered a whole other side to them which basic American sociopathy at it's worst, essentially pale skinned "gangsta rap". I'm for Irish solutions to Irish problems and think the last thing we need is a Rightist version of Trotskyite rootless cosmopolitanism. That said the speech he gave in the video in the OP was measured and mature, and further more made a lot of important points.

You can have it all, even the millennial smokes one as far as im concerned, but those jokes about him are all over the internet, so good luck in your fight for recognition out there on rest of the web :)
I think its a good thing, its his look/thing, but i fear that he smokes too much, might be a chain smoker type.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
48 Minutes long!

bot a chance of watching that, could anyone sum up what this is about?

Thanks

What drew my attention to the Alt-Right first which was before Hilary Clinton made them famous was their interest in the German Revolutionary Conservatives and the French New Right which I shared with them at least at that time (I'm still interested in those things- they on the other hand seem to have devolved into bog standard White Nationalism), plus though I wouldn't endorse all that he said since I first came across I have been a fan of Jonathan Bowden (Richard Spencer used to do podcasts with him), but since than I have discovered a whole other side to them which basic American sociopathy at it's worst, essentially pale skinned "gangsta rap". I'm for Irish solutions to Irish problems and think the last thing we need is a Rightist version of Trotskyite rootless cosmopolitanism. That said the speech he gave in the video in the OP was measured and mature, and further more made a lot of important points.
From what i could see, the old new right is different to the new right with how it feels of Zionism.
Just on general principle, it is why hwite is tainted, in the same way Geert Wilders is tainted, and you can see the change within old front national in france to the new front national under La Pen.

I think it makes sense, in terms of ideology, its easy to jump into the Zionist race hating stuff. They are extremely powerful, and it can be suicide to be against them depending on the country.
This is another reason I think your damned if you do or dont.

I think the only Irish solution is if we can get women on board the "Irish are a special group and should be protected" train, or else we are done for, and people should start thinking about themselves and dig in.

As an aside, Whats the guys name who inspired a lot of the third way/new right stuff, who got suicided in a prison in US.
When Stalin started cleansing the party of Jewish influence he thought the USSR would be an ally in the fight against Zionism and so communism was not as bad as everyone thought.
He was friendly with jews but against Zionism. Cannot think of his name, out of him came a lot of that stuff regarding new right in europe.

As an aside, Whats the guys name who inspired a lot of the third way/new right stuff, who got suicided in a prison in US.
When Stalin started cleansing the party of Jewish influence he thought the USSR would be an ally in the fight against Zionism and so communism was not as bad as everyone thought.
He was friendly with jews but against Zionism. Cannot think of his name, out of him came a lot of that stuff regarding new right in europe.
Francis Parker Yockey. Imperium by him which was written when he was in Ireland is worth a read but I wouldn't swallow it whole.

Stalin get's labelled as either a hard core anti-Semite or a Jewish puppet when he was neither, he had close Jewish friends right up to the end, he was though cleaning out Freemasonry so a lot of Jews went to the rope just as a lot of ethnic Russians. He treated Jews the way he would treat anyone else, which is what I do, the problem is that people like roc_ believe that Jews should have special treatment, I'm not anti-Semitic but that is when I put my foot down. In the UK where to this point I have lived most of life and in the USA which sadly has massive influence in the Republic of Ireland the foot should have been put down long ago.

48 Minutes long!

Thanks
No.

The whole thing is worth listening to. Listen to it in patches when you get home if you attention span is that bad.

I said unsure however I'm very sure that I would be against Pedofa attacking him.

I could not find anything on this, they must have kept it very low key.
Anyway he stopped over here for the first time last year, on his way to meet those american/spencer types and he said a few things on Ireland
HookTube wouldnt bother listening for more then a minute or two, its a crap video otherwise.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
48 Minutes long!

Thanks

It's about globalists clamping down on 'free speech' in Western society, especially in the work place, the over representation of jews in media, government, & new anti-semitism laws in the UK to protect them even further, Millennials not being allowed to state Truths, even about minority groups, pc liberals, feminists, like stating that the highest rape figures are attributed to newly arrived immigrants, even if it's the truth, the rapes themselves are being ignored to protect the groups..! but not the victims..! also about himself, & what began as an innocent attempt to express his own opinions on u tube, turning ugly, being attacked in the MSM, being called 'vile', followed by threats, bullying, arriving at his door, having to flee the country to protect his family, & his family not standing by him either.

Like him or loathe him - The Woes is makin Foes in Ireland's Capital!

"You can censor us, call us thugs and murderers, call us fanatics and lunatics, you can refuse to speak to us, extradite us, ban us, torture us and kill us, but their will always be enough of us to ensure that one day you will talk to us." - Sinn Féin Councillor Jim McAllister at Sheena Campbell's funeral

I gave him a Yes in the vote, but I don't think he can sell Left and Right politics in Ireland. Selling censorship to the Irish is the same thing as selling ice to the Eskimos. However, I do think he's an asset to England.

It's about globalists clamping down on 'free speech' in Western society, especially in the work place, the over representation of jews in media, government, & new anti-semitism laws in the UK to protect them even further, Millennials not being allowed to state Truths, even about minority groups, pc liberals, feminists, like stating that the highest rape figures are attributed to newly arrived immigrants, even if it's the truth, the rapes themselves are being ignored to protect the groups..! but not the victims..! also about himself, & what began as an innocent attempt to express his own opinions on u tube, turning ugly, being attacked in the MSM, being called 'vile', followed by threats, bullying, arriving at his door, having to flee the country to protect his family, & his family not standing by him either.
Trying to convince Irish people that the Jews own the BBC ain't ever going to wash in Ireland. It's hard not to feel sorry for the guy, but what do these people expect? Every time you type something anonymously complaining about Big Brother, you are reaffirming the Great Lie. Hopefully one day Millennial will realize the Great Truth, that all he has to do is Let Go.

Top Bottom