Migrant gang leave 12 people aged 13-42 injured after random attacks & racist abuse in Germany, prompting Interior Minister to call for Deportations!

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
Threads
Only a tiny taste of what is to come. Of course we had similar in Balbriggan already, but the press and politicians pretend it is nothing out of the ordinary.

If nothing is done to curb immigration and deport large numbers of those already in Europe (and without a seismic political change, it won't) then in a few years, large areas of urban Europe will be off-limits to white people.

Rommel

PI Member
Threads
The shit is really hitting the fan now, I'm for controlled boarders myself and believe we should be allowed to pick the people we want to come into our country and it should only be the best and brightest we should take it, this open door for everyone only allows the shit in as well.

Awoken

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
The shit is really hitting the fan now, I'm for controlled boarders myself and believe we should be allowed to pick the people we want to come into our country and it should only be the best and brightest we should take it, this open door for everyone only allows the shit in as well.
u
Is this invasion happening gradually to kill off us whites? I know everyone is minding their job and afraid to complain. However I don't know why Irish troops were peace keeping in war zones like Syria and Lebanon, then the government imports the muslim brotherhood to places like Conskeagh/ Blanchardstown. It seems like a waste of money. I don't blame the immigrants for being racists. I imagine they see alot of us as filth in comparison with their intact moral code. The Irish are now mostly indoctrinated. Look at the recent referendum results.

Threads
Why take the "best and brightest", their own country probably needs them more and even if these are high IQ people their childrens IQ s will be closer to their group mean,

Threads
Threads
Only a tiny taste of what is to come. Of course we had similar in Balbriggan already, but the press and politicians pretend it is nothing out of the ordinary.

If nothing is done to curb immigration and deport large numbers of those already in Europe (and without a seismic political change, it won't) then in a few years, large areas of urban Europe will be off-limits to white people.
And that's where you are wrong. It's not just white's. Fifteen years ago, the late Darcus Howe explored how West Indians were suffering at the hands of the "Asian" community.

Top Bottom