Midlands North West

jmcc

PI Member
I consider him to be taking the trump approach and is trying to be the outlandish voice. He does not need to cone first, he will win by coming 4th. He has got be be fancying his chances.
Paddy Power has him at 4/7 odds. He's ahead of the FF snouters but their combined vote, once one is eliminated may get a seat for FF. But Casey could take votes away across the spectrum and get elected.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Sunday Times article today said he could possibly 'top the poll'.
That's why despite everything he still gets my number one. He's a total flipflopper and there are other more substantial candidates to pick from (altho' not many) but deporting him to EuroWorld and snubbing the regime in the process, are still fine prizes.

Naturally more careful deliberations will go into selecting my picks for the locals - and later the generals. But for the Euros, it's trollin' time!!!!

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Paddy Power has him at 4/7 odds. He's ahead of the FF snouters but their combined vote, once one is eliminated may get a seat for FF. But Casey could take votes away across the spectrum and get elected.
I can not access paddy powers site here nowadays, I used to be able.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
You are not missing much. :)
On P.ie once, I was able to alert posters, and at least one made a hit, when Paddy Power had I believe Huckabee at 7/1 to win the Kansas caucus. They did not grasp the difference between a caucus and primary, and sure enough he won. It was either Huckabee or that other Christian governor, a no hoper if it were a primary. He can be caught with American politics. He paid out on both hillary and trump.

jmcc

PI Member
On P.ie once, I was able to alert posters, and at least one made a hit, when Paddy Power had I believe Huckabee at 7/1 to win the Kansas caucus. They did not grasp the difference between a caucus and primary, and sure enough he won. It was either Huckabee or that other Christian governor, a no hoper if it were a primary. He can be caught with American politics. He paid out on both hillary and trump.
And Lisbon 1 and Brexit, I think. Basically the publicity gained by paying out on losing bets was more valuable than the money lost. However, it seems to have put a dent in its corporate earnings.

jmcc

PI Member
F*cking useless programme. People watching it don't want RTE telling people what to think. They want to know what these politicians think. That station needs a cleanout of mediocre lifers. Ming did quite well as did Casey when he was allowed to speak. The FFer was just a mealy mouthed hack and the FG SJW was a a waste of space with that "global citizen" talking point. It is like some disconnected RTE gobshite was advising FG on its talking points.

Saul Goodman

PI Member
I got a nice cash sum off Trump :)

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I got a nice cash sum off Trump :)
Yes but that was a gamble, you might have lost. The contest I am talking about was almost a sure thing, but because the punters in Ireland did not understand that it was a caucus, it was priced at 7/1

Top Bottom