Midlands North West

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Soon deported.
But the US can print dollars.

Who are you supporting in this upcoming plebiscite.
LOL!
The EU can print Euros as well. It is the only way forward in the global financial system.
The Japs are doing it for decades- and it works fine.
So don't worry about a possible lack of money.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
LOL!
The EU can print Euros as well. It is the only way forward in the global financial system.
The Japs are doing it for decades- and it works fine.
So don't worry about a possible lack of money.
Can we discuss the election please, I am interested in your views/predictions.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
McGuinness elected on the 1st count.
SF takes the second seat.
3rd seat to FF.
Ming just makes it- without reaching the quota.
Thank you.
If there was any opposition at all, I would say Ming was a no hoper. Even as it is, I would not put any money on him.

I am of course an expert on most things but not this contest.
Never the less, I will make a prediction. McGuinness will not be elected on the 1st count and in fact do worse than expected. Fidelma Whatsherface will be the surprise candidate imho.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Thank you.
If there was any opposition at all, I would say Ming was a no hoper. Even as it is, I would not put any money on him.

I am of course an expert on most things but not this contest.
Never the less, I will make a prediction. McGuinness will not be elected on the 1st count and in fact do worse than expected. Fidelma Whatsherface will be the surprise candidate imho.
Fidelma is scandal ridden. She is one of those folks who thinks she is above the law. She tried several elections- but never got anywhere.
She would have a few supporters in Galway. But none around the rest of the vast EU MNW constituency. She will go nowhere. Very early elimination is her fate.
It is just an ego trip she is going for.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Fidelma is scandal ridden. She is one of those folks who thinks she is above the law. She tried several elections- but never got anywhere.
She would have a few supporters in Galway. But none around the rest of the vast EU MNW constituency. She will go nowhere. Very early elimination is her fate.
It is just an ego trip she is going for.
I will take the synopsis to the bank then, I had not seen anything about scandal. There really seems to be a sad slate all told.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
I will take the synopsis to the bank then, I had not seen anything about scandal. There really seems to be a sad slate all told.

You only have to google her name and you come across loads of stuff about her.

jmcc

PI Member
Looks like the campaign just went nuclear. The coverage over the next few days should be interesting.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member

so whats the score with Casey now? says whatever will get him notoriety or the controlled opposition vote

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

so whats the score with Casey now? says whatever will get him notoriety or the controlled opposition vote
I consider him to be taking the trump approach and is trying to be the outlandish voice. He does not need to cone first, he will win by coming 4th. He has got be be fancying his chances.

Top Bottom