Midlands North West

Partizan

PI Member
You wish the world to be something that does not exist, good look with that. Visit the US, and go to certain neighborhoods, and you will be killed just for being white. That is just the way it is
Dan, there are certain neighbourhoods back in my hometown (Waterford) where I wouldn't walk down night or day.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Dan, there are certain neighbourhoods back in my hometown (Waterford) where I wouldn't walk down night or day.
And about to be getting a lot worse when the free borrowed money sprigot is about to run dry. How that has not yet occurred is a mystery. I saw elsewhere that there are bodies decaying in hallways down there. Hopefully the crack will occur befor the general election.

Partizan

PI Member
And about to be getting a lot worse when the free borrowed money sprigot is about to run dry. How that has not yet occurred is a mystery. I saw elsewhere that there are bodies decaying in hallways down there. Hopefully the crack will occur befor the general election.
Dan, it's an absolute scandal. Waterford never recovered from the 2008 crash. It's in a bad way down there and hopefully I wont be going back for a while. I read somewhere where more than half the population depend on some sort of State payments to survive. My elderly parents do in the form of pensions and disability.

How are things with you a chara?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Dan, it's an absolute scandal. Waterford never recovered from the 2008 crash. It's in a bad way down there and hopefully I wont be going back for a while. I read somewhere where more than half the population depend on some sort of State payments to survive. My elderly parents do in the form of pensions and disability.

How are things with you a chara?
They were never as good, I am active , healthy and have become a walker, 6 to 9 miles being my usual. Partaking in some very well commercial activities with minimal heavy lifting.

It will take serious effort to reduce the numbers relying on the State. They can not survive been shut off cold turkey, which is likely the plan. You are in a rough spot having to try to ensure your parents best interests. Even extreme free market advocates recognize that a life and death situation is soon to be faced and would be willing to all views to get over the hump. We are to see dangerous times.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Are you out of the country working?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I am Dan. Right now living and working in Belarus. I work for an IT company.
Well don't tell them diluted Ruskies that you are a communist, remain undercover.

I would say it is a very interesting place to live. Hopefully you are learning the local lingo which I read is almost Russian

Partizan

PI Member
Well don't tell them diluted Ruskies that you are a communist, remain undercover.

I would say it is a very interesting place to live. Hopefully you are learning the local lingo which I read is almost Russian
It's quite an interesting place especially being the only Irish person living in the country. It's about as close to the USSR as one can possibly get especially in the provinces outside of Minsk. Next week I have a week off work so will go on a train trip around the country.

Nailing down Russian is hard but I'm getting there.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Gagged by mods.
Just have a look at your own "free" money. Trump is just bringing the national debt up to new historic levels.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Top Bottom