Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Midlands North West

D

Deleted member 917

Non Registered Member
I am in a nazi forum and only say what everybody thinks.

Besides- as the saying goes- " I am Irish, racsim is part of my culture!"

Before "Arselard English" comes along, I want to put some things straight:
Not every traveller is a k.nacker.
K.nackers can be found everywhere, not only among the travelling community.
Nazi forum my arse.

Have you considered we are all just ordinary people concerned about different things? If we can't discuss and chat with each other then society truly has fallen.

Good film by the way!

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
I am in a nazi forum and only say what everybody thinks.

Besides- as the saying goes- " I am Irish, racsim is part of my culture!"

Before "Arselard English" comes along, I want to put some things straight:
Not every traveller is a k.nacker.
K.nackers can be found anywhere, not only among the travelling community.
You can't get off the cultural Marxist train now. Try it and they'll tear you apart like Graham Linehan.

You've made your bed now lie in it.

George Dillon

PI Member
Who else is there to vote for in that constituency that's ok?

Maybe Fidelma Healy Eames. She's a social conservative which puts her a league above Casey. And if Casey is just going to be a Liberal on Immigration then go and prop up the EPP there's no point in voting for him #1.

The only reason to vote for him is it'll wind up the regime. Plus he's got no long term goals other than stroking his own ego. Casey is Father Ted meets Citizen Kane.

I had not realised that Casey is on record as not wishing to 'impose' the Angelus on foreign settlers.
That's it buddy, no votes in the Dillon household.

The Angelus is a cultural thing, not religious.
It says to settlers, "This is Ireland. Buzz off if you don't like it".

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...
Nazi forum my arse.

Have you considered we are all just ordinary people concerned about different things? If we can't discuss and chat with each other then society truly has fallen.

Good film by the way!
And still you try besmearing Muslims in claiming there was a Muslim cleric on the church tower.
That is not chat or discussion- that is Joseph Goebbels 2.0!

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
I had not realised that Casey is on record as not wishing to 'impose' the Angelus on foreign settlers.
That's it buddy, no votes in the Dillon household.

The Angelus is a cultural thing, not religious.
It says to settlers, "This is Ireland. Buzz off if you don't like it".
If we get stuck with Casey hoovering up the right wing anti-establishment vote for a few years it'll do us bad damage. Forget Casey.

The Boss

PI Member
A very bad choice you guys have, not even a raving looney to vote for, well a self-declared one anyhow.

How is it Ireland has such shit political representatives?

The Boss

PI Member

He would get my number one at once. Send him over!
Ahh, Lord Buckethead. I somehow think he may have picked up a few more votes from Dublin4's favourite Aunty.

He never stood a chance previously because he clearly did not have a bucket on his head and could not be trusted.

George Dillon

PI Member
I am a bit annoyed abut the NP not standing in this constituency.
I would have given them an Uimhir a hAon. Now I have no one to vote for, particularly now that Casey is being unmasked. I never liked his remark about Travellers anyway. He attacked Irish people, with all their faults, but he left the Roma and the Paks and Poles etc unscathed. Thinks they're great altogether. The Minger is no better.

I don't buy this argument about concentrating on the local elections. The local elections are about getting a better bus service for Granard or a traffic lights in Abbeylara. But the NP are interested in issues of a different type.

They should have run. An EU election campaign is a chance to get on the national stage. Literally. Invaluable publicity, and cheap.

That lad with the pony tail and beard over in Longford would have been a good candidate. Ditto the very articulate guy from around Rooskey.
It's not as if they would be up against Lionel Messi type candidates in MNW.

I think the NP made a big mistake. I suppose no one will tell me if it was a collective democratic decision, of if Barrett alone made the call?

valamhic

PI Member
Here it would be Casey, Fidelma and Greene. Outside the swamp politicians, don't know the others.

This is a dire slate of clowndidates as well. Gilroy could've done something here.
Fianna Fail will pull one. I'd say Rabbitte

McGuinness will hold the FG certain seat.

Matt Carthy is a cert.

Last seat, Ming or Casey and I'd bet on Ming even thought he is no good.

valamhic

PI Member
I am a bit annoyed abut the NP not standing in this constituency.
I would have given them an Uimhir a hAon. Now I have no one to vote for, particularly now that Casey is being unmasked. I never liked his remark about Travellers anyway. He attacked Irish people, with all their faults, but he left the Roma and the Paks and Poles etc unscathed. Thinks they're great altogether. The Minger is no better.

I don't buy this argument about concentrating on the local elections. The local elections are about getting a better bus service for Granard or a traffic lights in Abbeylara. But the NP are interested in issues of a different type.

They should have run. An EU election campaign is a chance to get on the national stage. Literally. Invaluable publicity, and cheap.

That lad with the pony tail and beard over in Longford would have been a good candidate. Ditto the very articulate guy from around Rooskey.
It's not as if they would be up against Lionel Messi type candidates in MNW.

I think the NP made a big mistake. I suppose no one will tell me if it was a collective democratic decision, of if Barrett alone made the call?
I think the NP want to save their cash for a general election. I agree Casey does not know what he is about. The fact is only about 2% of voters ever heard of the NP and this was a chance to rise that to 10%.

Top Bottom