Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Michel Foucault - Evil degenerate

OP
Oliver Plunkett

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
Are you claiming that the fact that the likes of Sartre or Foucault liked to stick their dicks in kids,
means that all of their philosophical enquiries and writings are somehow null and void?

Unlike you,myself and many others are keen to understand the roots of our modern ills. Most people have no clue were these gender wars stem from, nor do they understand the caliber of people who promoted the foundational ideas.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Actions speak louder than words.

You support the actions of Foucault and Sartre?

I don't think that's fair. Byron committed incest with his half sister and he committed sodomy with young men. But he did write some excellent poetry.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Unlike you,myself and many others are keen to understand the roots of our modern ills. Most people have no clue were these gender wars stem from, nor do understand the caliber of people who promoted the foundational ideas.

The roots of our modern ill comes from Liberal Capitalism. The ideology that the consumer has the right to enjoy his money in any way he chooses. The likes of Faucault only gave an intellectual veneer to that consumerist ideology.

OP
Oliver Plunkett

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
The roots of our modern ill comes from Liberal Capitalism. The ideology that the consumer has the right to enjoy his money in any way he chooses. The likes of Faucault only gave an intellectual veneer to that consumerist ideology.
If you would like to expand on how economic thought = child abuse, we are all ears.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
If you would like to expand on how economic thought = child abuse, we are all ears.

Obviously, if the consumer has the right to spend his money in any way that pleases him or her, then infanticide becomes a mere consumer choice, and pederasty just a matter of buying a service.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Actions speak louder than words.

You support the actions of Foucault and Sartre?
Of course not. But I have enjoyed reading some of their thoughts and ideas.

And in my opinion those thoughts and ideas are not negated by their disappointing behaviour as humans.

Are your opinions of the thoughts of Jesus negated by the fact that apparently he hung around with a whore
and possibly even married her at the wedding of Cana as has been suggested in the bestselling
book written by biblical scholars "the holy blood and the holy grail" :ROFLMAO:

Conall Gulban

PI Member
Normally I would try to separate the authors personal life from their work but in this case I believe that his work is absolutely connected to his personal life and feelings.
And he wasn't just a degenerate but an uber-ultra degenerate who liked men to beat the living sh1t out of him while they were f*cking him amongst other things.
Much of his outlook can be boiled down to "I'm not a f*cked up individual...its everyone else who are. I'm not pathological..everyone else is (everyone "normal')

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Unlike you,myself and many others are keen to understand the roots of our modern ills. Most people have no clue were these gender wars stem from, nor do they understand the caliber of people who promoted the foundational ideas.
Well if you are looking in Foucault's bedroom then you are looking in the wrong place.
Maybe start looking for your answers in boardrooms instead of bedrooms Tuathal! :ROFLMAO:

Faggotry and other forms of degeneracy have always existed since the dawn of time.
However their divisive ascendancy only occurred when globalism and capitalism had a mutual interest
in this happening and they were prepared to bankroll and support it to achieve their ends.

It's quite obvious that global capitalism is at the root of and the engine behind our moral degeneracy,
however "you and many others" are in denial because you are ideologically locked into
this degenerate system so you choose instead to shoot the messenger
and some minor players instead.

Top Bottom