Michael Obafemi is not really Irish

Threads
Does anybody even watch the 'Irish' soccer team anymore? Stick to the GAA lads. The Israelite OP wouldn't get the concept of playing for regional pride rather than money.

Threads
Irish Hurling and Rugby is all I would watch these days, (not womens Rugby because that is 100% fooking SH1TE to watch) bit like men giving birth if it was a sport,, it's just nonsense,, if you are offended and want to talk to me about my views please call 1800 Stoicism ? if that line is busy please call 1800 Free Speech democracy ?

Soccer is a spent franchise, the cheating and diving will never be tackled unlike in Rugby because the cheats and liars like Nymar and Thierry Henry make money for FIFA,,(and the 5 million for the FAI) they need the poor to spend obscene amounts of money on tickets and junk merchandise on their IDOLS ? (beware of false Idols) had to say that given the time of year,,

Haven't watched a full match since the Glazers took over Man Utd, it is a sickening business, we are back in the Colosseum in ancient times with patrons fooling the masses to pay for their franchise,,

Top Bottom