Michael Jackson: Child molester and Predator?

Q: What’s brown and often found in a baby’s diaper?
A: Michael Jackson’s hand.

McDonald’s made a burger in memory of Michale Jackson, a 50 year old piece of meat between two 10 year old buns.

Since Michael Jackson is 80% plastic when he dies he will be melted into a set of Lego bricks so that little kids can still play with him!

Q: How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?
A: From a catalogue.

Q: What was the first thing Michael Jackson did when he got to heaven.
A: Asked God if he could meet his son.

Q: Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men?
A: He thought it was a delivery service.

what do Michael Jackson and a silver medalist have in common?
they both came in a little behind!!!
Yep, that's the sort of lorry driver joke that was doing the rounds back then. But on another note, we've had posters on here saying they watched the doc and thought Robson had "lying eyes". Well back in the 80s, my father, who had no interest in popular music after 1970, took one look at Jackson and said "Perve". And this was a man who thought the Sex Pistols were a hoot, so he certainly wasn't an old fogey, who wasn't down with the kids. He just had commonsense. If this guy is constantly seen holding hands with little boys, no woman in his life except obvious beards like Lisa Marie or Brooke Shields, and he admits to sleeping with these lads, then he's no Peter Pan.

Karloff

PI Member
Yep, that's the sort of lorry driver joke that was doing the rounds back then. But on another note, we've had posters on here saying they watched the doc and thought Robson had "lying eyes". Well back in the 80s, my father, who had no interest in popular music after 1970, took one look at Jackson and said "Perve". And this was a man who thought the Sex Pistols were a hoot, so he certainly wasn't an old fogey, who wasn't down with the kids. He just had commonsense. If this guy is constantly seen holding hands with little boys, no woman in his life except obvious beards like Lisa Marie or Brooke Shields, and he admits to sleeping with these lads, then he's no Peter Pan.
C'mon, what does this mean exactly? It's not evidence of any kind of anything, neither is the fact that Paedo jokes exist and were simply modified to include MJ's name. It says nothing except that it suggests the more people (who do not know jack and who make up their minds based on what amuses them or gives them a brain-reward) who believe the allegations the truer they are? That's not true, maybe if everyone had participated in MJ trials and were friends and acquaintances of his it might have some value.

He is dead so anyone can say anything, BBC can ban his music etc etc.

Does a post-death 'conviction (in the verdict of media/voxpop etc)' mean anything at all when one could in theory be fabricated for anyone who has died? No it doesn't, they could wheel someone out for a laugh and say Frank Sinatra abused them, a few media companies row in and it could become 'true', he cannot sue. If he lacks friends to defend him in particular, his rep is in trouble.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
I am ultra surprised at the lack of Mickael jackson jokes doing the rounds ....
One of the best jokes I ever heard was back when Wales I think were beat 7-0 by Holland. What does Wales and the boys at the Neverland Ranch have in common? Both were fucked in the Netherlands.

One of the best jokes I ever heard was back when Wales I think were beat 7-0 by Holland. What does Wales and the boys at the Neverland Ranch have in common? Both were fucked in the Netherlands.
But this is part of why he got away with it. It's people laughing about little boys being raped and abused. I don't think that would happen if the accusations centred round little girls. That is why I completely believed Robson and Safechuck when they said they could not even admit it to themselves.

Top Bottom