Michael Jackson: Child molester and Predator?

Roisin2

PI Member
If fightingforthebullshit is dargging up Latoya’s old retracted i

Pretty damning.
All retracted.

Jordan Chandler’s father shot himself four months after MJ’s death. As I asked before, was it a guilty conscience?

Two months after MJs acquittal in 2005, Chandler’s father choked Jordan and hit him with a dumb bell. Why?

When the dentist drugged his son to ask him if MJ had ever touched his penis, was this the only time he drugged his son? Did he ever drug his son to suggest to him that he had been sexually abused?

page61

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If fightingforthebullshit is dargging up Latoya’s old retracted i

All retracted.

Jordan Chandler’s father shot himself four months after MJ’s death. As I asked before, was it a guilty conscience?

Two months after MJs acquittal in 2005, Chandler’s father choked Jordan and hit him with a dumb bell. Why?

When the dentist drugged his son to ask him if MJ had ever touched his penis, was this the only time he drugged his son? Did he ever drug his son to suggest to him that he had been sexually abused?

All retracted as they were all paid off...why make them statements in the first place??

Karloff

PI Member
All retracted as they were all paid off...why make them statements in the first place??
No you have it in reverse, she was getting the crap beaten out of her by her boyfriend in Israel who pressured her into saying she had proof he abused kids and started a bidding war for her story which fell through when they realised she had nothing of substance to offer. MJ generously forgave her and her family staged a rescue taking her away from the abusive boyfriend and back to the US.

And that picture of the 'child' with the noose looks like a 25 year old posing in an art photo... Well it is The Sun.

Roisin2

PI Member
Seeing as the mud throwers want to pass on these questions, I’ll ask them again:

Have any of the accusers offered lie detector results to assist corroborate their allegations?

Ok. Would any in the Jackson is not a nonce camp allow their handsome young boy to stay over in his house?
According to the doc, he had a really superior wine cellar at Neverland, where some of the parents at least would entertain themselves while their sons spent hours in Jackson's bedroom. Sure they would. :)

page61

PI Member
I am ultra surprised at the lack of Mickael jackson jokes doing the rounds ....

I am ultra surprised at the lack of Mickael jackson jokes doing the rounds ....
Actually I remember tons of them from 30 years ago, which shows that despite the media cover up, a lot of ordinary people were not fooled. Of course there was no internet in those days, so the Accepted Version - Jackson wants to live out the childhood he never had by having sleepovers with little boys - was in the ascendant. It occurred to me that what Jackson did was to groom everyone, the media, his fans, the more gullible members of the public. However there were always people who saw right through him.

page61

PI Member
Q: What’s brown and often found in a baby’s diaper?
A: Michael Jackson’s hand.

McDonald’s made a burger in memory of Michale Jackson, a 50 year old piece of meat between two 10 year old buns.

Since Michael Jackson is 80% plastic when he dies he will be melted into a set of Lego bricks so that little kids can still play with him!

Q: How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?
A: From a catalogue.

Q: What was the first thing Michael Jackson did when he got to heaven.
A: Asked God if he could meet his son.

Q: Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men?
A: He thought it was a delivery service.

what do Michael Jackson and a silver medalist have in common?
they both came in a little behind!!!

Top Bottom