Michael Jackson: Child molester and Predator?

Karloff

PI Member
Who should they have talked to from the Jackson estate? The lawyers, family members? They all refused to take part. Next.
Do you have proof that they refused? An accusation i have heard is that they never even tried to get a statement from them or approached them.

If they had refused wouldn't it have been a good thing to include in the movie? To add credibility to the film and it's stated intent to get to the truth?

Do you have proof that they refused? An accusation i have heard is that they never even tried to get a statement from them or approached them.

If they had refused wouldn't it have been a good thing to include in the movie? To add credibility to the film and it's stated intent to get to the truth?
Serious question - do you even know what you are talking about? Have you followed the genesis of the documentary at all? The Jackson estate and family not only refused to participate, but tried to halt production, and intimidate HBO from airing the doc after its Sundance Premiere. Do you make a habit of pronouncing on topics without having done the bare minimum research? Just asking, because I don't waste my time on bloviators. :)

Roisin2

PI Member
I've noted that Jackson apologists always attack Robson, saying he is glib or too self-assured, and never mention James Safechuck. Even the lawyer for Jackson's estate did that. Cast doubt on Robson because he testified under sub poena for Jackson, say nothing about Safechuck's allegations, and hope people conflate the two. There is reams of video evidence out there, of Chandler and Arvizo's interviews with police, just google, and all of it corroborates both Robson and Safechuck. It takes a lot of wilful blindness to assume everyone is lying. As for Culkin, he is a drug addict. In what way is he more credible than either, no matter what he says? Feldman in fact has a whole history of changing his stories several times, so you might as well dismiss him as unreliable too. During the Arvizo trial he was convinced of Jackson's guilt, though he claimed he personally was not a victim.
Simple. I haven’t watched previous interviews with Safechuck to compare his interviews here with. I will note though that his wife was quite revealing when she said she was on her computer when he interrupted to break the news to her that he needed to contact Robson as he too was abused by MJ. And then they just hugged. Mmmm. Doesn’t sit right with me.

If MJ was a child abuser then he’s burning in hell so I don’t need to apologise for anything.

Your link to Frankie Boyle — you might want to check the voice recording of the almost unconscious drugged out MJ that he’s referring to. He wanted to build a children’s hospital. No mention of wanting to fuck little boys, even though that’s likely what the person recording him was hoping for. But no, all we got was MJ speaking in his natural voice talking about doing good.

Roisin2

PI Member
One of them has already admitted he perjured himself in the Arvizo trial, giving evidence on Jackson's behalf, he could easily go to jail for that. He won't though, because he is telling the truth now.
In his original interview he never claimed to be telling “the truth”. He claimed to be telling “my truth”. He’s a liar. Go watch his interviews back when he first made his claims. It’s written all over his face, his choice of words, his body language. He seems to have had some acting lessons in the intervening years, and maybe a few takes too.

Roisin2

PI Member
Have any of Jackson’s accusers ever offered a lie detector result to assist corroborate their allegations?

Karloff

PI Member
Serious question - do you even know what you are talking about? Have you followed the genesis of the documentary at all? The Jackson estate and family not only refused to participate, but tried to halt production, and intimidate HBO from airing the doc after its Sundance Premiere. Do you make a habit of pronouncing on topics without having done the bare minimum research? Just asking, because I don't waste my time on bloviators. :)
So you are admitting that they did not try to reach the estate for their comment.

You could have just said so. Some have commented on how this changes the nature of the film and makes it a 'failed documentary'.

Does the existence of these lawsuits or the absence of comment from a Jackson representative mean Robson and Safechuck are lying? Of course not.

It is not for this publication to pass judgment on the content of their stories. For review purposes, let us leave it at this: As a documentary in the strictest sense of the word, Leaving Neverland is a failure.

Karloff

PI Member
He’s a liar. Go watch his interviews back when he first made his claims. It’s written all over his face, his choice of words, his body language.
What about the jewelry they allege Jackson gave them for sexual favours? It's a bit strange holding on to it, treasuring it all these years. You would imagine they would have gotten rid of it since it reminded them of abuse. They were shown with it in the film, it's a strange one alright.

“But here he is, talking in a TV documentary about the vows he says that he and Jackson exchanged. Here he is, forlorn, holding the ring that he’s kept, all this time, in a handsome box.”
That description did not at all match the scene that viewers were ultimately treated to on Sunday. Safechuck pulled out a box of jewelry. Though he says he doesn’t like looking at it, it’s clear that he cherishes it. He hasn’t let it go in more than 30 years. Why would he? After all, it was only given to him by the man that Safechuck says masturbated while watching him naked, bent over on all fours.
It must be hard to be an ordinary kid then to become MJ's friend but only for a while, then he loses favour - would that engender bitterness or a longing to be back there in that situation again once again the spotlight of the affection of the megastar on him? The flux between these two reactions anger and wistfulness could explain them going back and forth changing their story, torn between anger and affection.... 'he abused me'...'he didn't abuse me'. One thing is for sure, Janet Jackson was giving good advice when she said to him long ago 'get rid of all these children'.

Last edited:

Roisin2

PI Member
Jackson paid off Chandler to the tune of 24 million. If I had been wrongly accused of paedophilia, you bet I would have insisted on my day in court. As for the Arvizo trial, where he was acquitted, the defence brilliantly excluded all sorts of evidence, and turned the case into one where the parents were on trial as small time grifters. This was easy to do because they were highly unsympathetic characters who came across badly on the stand. The middle class jury admitted afterwards they didn't like them, so didn't listen to what they had to say. In the "Neverland" documentary, one member says "She (the mother) clicked her fingers and I thought "Don't do that, lady", then the jury member winked and smirked. It takes some degree of naivety about US juries to think they always return the right verdict. :)
Pointless even mentioning Chandler. He couldn’t be located at the time of the 2005 trial, couldn’t be located after MJ died, and couldn’t be located by the makers of this mockumentary. His father committed suicide a few months after MJ died. Guilty conscience?

Catalpa

PI Member
All four Irish dates of Michael Jackson HIStory tour cancelled
All four Irish dates of an upcoming stage show tour celebrating the work of Michael Jackson have been cancelled.

The Michael Jackson HIStory Show was due to play four venues in May - Cork Opera House, Vicar Street Dublin, the Royal Theatre and Event Centre, Castlebar and Limerick's University Concert
Hall.https://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/music-news/all-four-irish-dates-of-michael-jackson-history-tour-cancelled-37905022.html

Top Bottom