Michael Jackson: Child molester and Predator?

page61

PI Member
Continuing on from previous child abuse allegations, Michael Jackson is back in the headlines once again with more claims of child grooming and abuse.
This time, it is on the back of a new documentary which two men allege that from the age of 5 they were sexually abused by Jackson . it seems if these allegations against Jackson are not going away and reports of previous pay offs to his abuse victims have also come to the fore.
The Jackson industry is worth approx €150M per year and much has been spent trying to keep the stars name clear.

Michael Jackson Sexual Abuse Allegations: A Timeline

‘Michael Jackson sexually abused me for seven years’ – inside the disturbing new documentary

Is Jackson any different than Jimmy Savile or Ted Heath . Is it appropriate that radio and Tv play the music of a possible Pedophile in what could be construed as a cover up of the Abuse he inflicted on minors ?

D

Deleted member 863

Non Registered Member
And that pig Jackson was pushed by the Hollywood men as some sort of an example,
Still, he put on a better performance than 'The All-Priest's Show' when they were hip.

I should know: I was there, in the backstage, watching the vermin at work.

And I'm still here, refusing to let animals like you forget it, you sniveling, swivel-eyed, Catholic hypocrite mouthpiece.

Go build another skyscraper of lies, you construction engineering ignoramus.

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
Premium
Whilst we all know there were deep suspicions about Michael and we know he paid off people he himself was clearly a vulnerable person and we will never really know what was going on.

I never like these cases that we here off afterwards when the accused have no way to defend themselves from the grave. Just like Jimmy Saville, unable to defend himself so we just take it as fact that everything that is said must be true. Maybe they are, maybe they are not but it appears in the court of accusing the dead they are guilty before innocent.

Jermaine Jackson was on Good Morning Britain the other day discussing this.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Still, he put on a better performance than 'The All-Priest's Show' when they were hip.

I should know: I was there, in the backstage, watching the vermin at work.

And I'm still here, refusing to let animals like you forget it, you sniveling, swivel-eyed, Catholic hypocrite mouthpiece.

Go build another skyscraper of lies, you construction engineering ignoramus.
We're any of those singing Priests alleged Paedos?

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
Whilst we all know there were deep suspicions about Michael and we know he paid off people he himself was clearly a vulnerable person and we will never really know what was going on.

I never like these cases that we here off afterwards when the accused have no way to defend themselves from the grave. Just like Jimmy Saville, unable to defend himself so we just take it as fact that everything that is said must be true. Maybe they are, maybe they are not but it appears in the court of accusing the dead they are guilty before innocent.

Similarly, but with swearing, RazorFist calls bullshit on this:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 863

Non Registered Member
We're any of those singing Priests alleged Paedos?
No - not alleged: convicted.

Father Anthony Walsh: multiple child rapist, violent predator, vicious 'bull' homosexual extraordinaire, now imprisoned.

Father Michael Cleary: father of Ross Hamilton, sired with his housekeeper and then treated like dirt - Cleary's now dead.

These two were active in my childhood throughout the community. Poisonous hypocritical liars, excellent procurers of cash money donations from the wealthier classes. Cleary was a renowned 'fire and brimstone' preacher who's masses were a breeding ground for other hypocrite priests and media sorts. He stank of whiskey and cigarettes, not to mention sweat and seed. A filthy piece of work with whom I'm sure the Catholic wing-nuts on here will readily identify.

Why?

Want to try to defend these fucking animals?

PS: we're refers to us, collective. 'Were' refers to a question. I note the Freudian nature of your misspelling.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
No - not alleged: convicted.

Father Anthony Walsh: multiple child rapist, violent predator, vicious 'bull' homosexual extraordinaire, now imprisoned.

Father Michael Cleary: father of Ross Hamilton, sired with his housekeeper and then treated like dirt - Cleary's now dead.

These two were active in my childhood throughout the community. Poisonous hypocritical liars, excellent procurers of cash money donations from the wealthier classes. Cleary was a renowned 'fire and brimstone' preacher who's masses were a breeding ground for other hypocrite priests and media sorts. He stank of whiskey and cigarettes, not to mention sweat and seed. A filthy piece of work with whom I'm sure the Catholic wing-nuts on here will readily identify.

Why?

Want to try to defend these fucking animals?

PS: we're refers to us, collective. 'Were' refers to a question. I note the Freudian nature of your misspelling.
The homosexuals are out of control.

The Field Marshal

PI Member

Jackson was an odious lewd creep well able to financially exploit vulnerable children and adolescents .
Any communications media with an ounce of decency would have ended his career to stop the damage he caused.
But no, Hollywood and American media pushed this pervert corrupter because both they and he made millions from his filth.

page61

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jacko may have given the impression of been vulnerable but by all accounts he was a rampant active pedophile who hid behind an image. The reason you hear about these cases after the event is because the victims were young at the time .
Remember jackson is still worth €200m per year and that would be seriously damaged if it the curtain was pulled back

Saville was not innocent and there have been more abuse cases come to light regarding him than any tv personality.. he is un defend able

Jimmy Savile: timeline of his sexual abuse and its uncovering

Top Bottom