• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Merry Christmas to all

Rick

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Political Irish
Hi all, and Merry Christmas to everyone.

I want to thank everyone who contributes to the site, be it a like, a post, a thread or just a view you guys and gals are what makes it worth everything.

I used to be a regular poster on P.ie, I soon learnt that P.ie was a place where your views only mattered if it fit the same views as the admins and the mods.

I have views that may be different and P.ie was not the place to display this, I was one of the first advocates in setting up Political Irish, I wanted a forum where you could air your views and avoid heavy moderation, censorship or just plain simple bias.

As someone who has faced the wrath from mods from various forums such as Boards or P.ie I soon realised that Ireland was lacking a forum where you could air your legal views and avoid censorship. Today I beleive Political Irish is the only forum in Ireland where you can voice your views without bias moderation and censorship.

We may lack the numbers that older forums have, but each day we continue to grow as people realise their view and opinion matters regardless.

i would personally like to thank the moderation team who have done an excellent job in displaying fairness and thought in their actions, I actually think this is unique throughout Irish political forums.

This forum will live as long as our family and that means you all, continues to want to have this forum. Remember we must keep it legal and we must keep it fair and open to avoid any action that could be taken against the forum and site.

We set this place up with one goal, to offer our family, community a place where they could air their views and have those views heard.

Thanks for all your efforts, and I hope you all have a great Christmas, Holiday, seasonal Period. Above all I hope 2017 brings you great happiness and well being.

Thanks for being part of this site, and long may we all enjoy the fruits of Political Irish.

Now, back to my bottle of Jamesons.

Beannachtaí an tSéasúir