"Merkel 'Beginning of the END': German chancellor defeated by HUGE UPRISING"

Dublin 4

DEPORTED

Una

Donator
PI Member
Oh could it be true..................................????!! Best news all day.

Dan72

DEPORTED
Oh could it be true..................................????!! Best news all day.
It's the Daily Express, they have been running with this headline for over two years now. They even told their readers her demise was within days round last November.

It's kind of puzzling this newspaper doesn't understand what the word beginning means. Lol

Reactions: Una

Storybud2

PI Member
it will send out a clear message to all the Libtards,, unfortunately we have no way of voting out the current crop here,,,
they are all the same loons,,

If only we could really put an end to welfare tourism for good and boot out the wasters back to their homeland,,

Multicult crap has been a fooking disaster from the start,, we all knew it was,, especially those drowned in it,,

I hope the victims of her crimes against the German people try and form a class action suit against her and drag
her into the Courts, maybe the Hague ,,

Una

Donator
PI Member
There are ways..... a public backlash is the only way.

Setantawatchl

DEPORTED
PI Member
it will send out a clear message to all the Libtards,, unfortunately we have no way of voting out the current crop here,,,
they are all the same loons,,

If only we could really put an end to welfare tourism for good and boot out the wasters back to their homeland,,

Multicult crap has been a fooking disaster from the start,, we all knew it was,, especially those drowned in it,,

I hope the victims of her crimes against the German people try and form a class action suit against her and drag
her into the Courts, maybe the Hague ,,
You could always try voting, I know it's difficult for you guys to get out of the bed.

Storybud2

PI Member
You could always try voting, I know it's difficult for you guys to get out of the bed.
Oh, I always voted to keep SF and Labour out,, not because I liked Fg,

But now, they are all the same bunch of retarded fooking morons,,

where is the Irish Nationalist Party ?? that's right ? SF open border fooking lunatics,,

Reactions: BSA

Setantawatchl

DEPORTED
PI Member
Oh, I always voted to keep SF and Labour out,, not because I liked Fg,

But now, they are all the same bunch of retarded fooking morons,,

where is the Irish Nationalist Party ?? that's right ? SF open border fooking lunatics,,
There is a national party for you to vote for now so you can stop voting FG
You voted FG so why are you whinging?
Everyone has a choice even you.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

DEPORTED
It's the Daily Express, they have been running with this headline for over two years now. They even told their readers her demise was within days round last November.

It's kind of puzzling this newspaper doesn't understand what the word beginning means. Lol

Kauder-Kommentar: Lame duck Merkel: Frankfurter Allgemeine

EU’s Oettinger: Angela Merkel is a ‘lame duck’

Do try & stop getting blown up in your own Backyard, you hilarious, desperate, Walter Mitty...

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member

Its quite normal for a regime collapse to proceed at quite a slow pace for a period until it suddenly collapses totally very quickly, eg The Roman Empire and the Soviet Union and, the UKs crash out of the ERM and now Merkels regime and the EU are on the slow phase of soon-to-be sudden collapse.

Last edited:

Catalpa

PI Member
Merkel may be on her way put

- but her probable successor Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer will hopefully be somewhat of an improvement

- she is also an AC/DC fan IIRC!

Has anybody told Twink?o_O

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

DEPORTED
Its quite normal for a regime collapse to proceed at quite a slow pace for a period until it suddenly collapses totally very quickly, eg The Roman Empire and the Soviet Union and, the UKs crash out of the ERM and now Merkels regime and the EU are on the slow phase of soon-to-be sudden collapse.
Murkall was walking a tightrope since Nov.

The Eurozone could never stabilise in Greece + Italy regardless & the Subhuman EU can't deal with Brexit :D