Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Menstrual cycles are for everyone? ‘Always’ removes female symbol from sanitary pads following trans activists’ complaints

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Are you actually fucking retarded? The whole point of the thread is the actions of those who chose to be offended by the symbol. Whinging geebags, like you.
Most Englishmen wear tampons these days while Africans and muslims see to their women.

subversive writer

PI Member
The women need to know their place, especially white women. Black trans women, you may even get points for being jewish but it think this may be waning of late, islamic might get ye a lot more points seeing as the west backs islam over christian as the default, within the world of intersectionality. The furthest you are away from what the new X or Y that describes the choas that is spewed of late as being it etc.., the lesser you are, all the while being more privileged and don't you forget that.

Some small group of worthless malcontents went after the advertisers of some company, and they caved as they never seen two twitter responses and five emails before and so they thought the world was caving in and said to X company, they must be pro tranny. Bunch of faggots.
Idk weather to laugh or cry. I hope this is satire

Idk weather to laugh or cry. I hope this is satire
What do you think ?, there's a lot of lost in translation in posting anonymously in text, but its clearly a piss take, but its likely how many a fucktard thinks, that was the joke part. What are you trying to say ?

Storybud2

PI Member
Fooktards ? and people thought the Religions were mental ?

Fooktards make me laugh me boll1x off, I don't get angry , I just laugh at these morons thinking they are "progressive" ,,

they are simple retards , they really are,,

Plasticpaddy

PI Member

Have a heart for men - we can suffer menstrual pain too, it seems....

Women’s products maker Always is at the center of a fresh feminist v transgender skirmish, after caving in to trans activists’ outrage and removing the ‘discriminatory’ Venus symbol from its packaging.

The company will drop the universally recognized symbol from December, following an onslaught of tweets insisting that women aren’t the only ones who menstruate.

Stupid bleedin' cunz.😅😅😅

Top Bottom