Meeting with Garda Commissioner sought to tackle Fingal crime by Fingal TD Darragh O’Brien (FF)

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
Where exactly is that video location in relation to fingal and balbriggan where the gangs are reported to be active?
Have you any more such links?
Post a few more of them here if you do.
How many links do you need? Find out for yourself as I did. Otherwise take my word for it. You know full well the msm won't state that they are black.

GodsDog

PI Member
The MSM are on the side of mass invasion. Forced multiculturalism which is a deliberate racist social engineering project targeted against White Europeans , with the genocidal aim to eliminate them slowly by race mixing with the invaders. Non stop ads, and pro race mixing propaganda, are now right up in your face. They do not even hide their agenda any more , they are so confident. . The recent UN Migration pact document insist that each country promotes this social and racist policy against their own White European citizens , by non stop heavily funded propaganda. They even demand that any Media, group , or individual are quickly marginalised who speak out against it. Even a mere child can see their racist anti White European agenda as they get bolder by the day.
It seems likely that some elites in the EU would like to plant us in order to "dilute our national homogenity"yes.
People like Peter Sutherland have admitted as much publicly.

But this thread is about gangs terrorising balbriggan and fingal. And the underlying assertion is that it is black gangs doing this.
If you want to make the case that this is going on then you need to post actual evidence.

Otherwise you are no better than the MSM!

Dublin 4

Donator
If you give it then you have to take Jeebo...

GodsDog

PI Member
Why should he? Just because you didn't keep up with them when they were posted on this Site. He's not your fukking researcher!
If you make an assertion then the burden of proof rests on you to prove that assertion.

I'm merely encouraging him to make his case better.
so when somebody else happens on to the site and reads his thread they will see
that he is not just some wacist making assertions without actual evidence.

The better people can make their cases here, the harder it is for people
to write such grievances off as mere wacist rantings etc.

Better for him
Better for his cause
Better for the site

George Dillon

PI Member
The minister for fun.
What a waste of space.
The Healy Raes rubbed his nose in the muck.

Yes, I'd like to analyze O Donoghue's activities in detail. But he's probably a litigious bastard, and quite liable to cause a problem for this site.
So fanfaidh me im' thost.

George Dillon

PI Member

Jeebkip "Good Authority" :ROFLMAO:

These photos make me nostalgic. They bring me back to a time when Dublin was an Irish city. It was pleasant to stroll around O'Connell Street, Henry Street etc. on a Saturday afternoon

I can't remember this lady's name, but I would say every Dubliner loved her. And she was quite cogent when she needed to be.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
If you make an assertion then the burden of proof rests on you to prove that assertion. I'm merely encouraging him to make his case better. so when somebody else happens on to the site and reads his thread they will seethat he is not just some wacist making assertions without actual evidence. The better people can make their cases here, the harder it is for people to write such grievances off as mere wacist rantings etc. Better for him Better for his cause Better for the site
There are a number of threads already detailing this widely known phenomenon. Just because you somehow managed to miss them doesn't mean there's a brand new "burden of proof" for a guy to have to dig it all up again just for your own dosy benefit.

Dublin 4

Donator
These photos make me nostalgic. They bring me back to a time when Dublin was an Irish city. It was pleasant to stroll around O'Connell Street, Henry Street etc. on a Saturday afternoon

I can't remember this lady's name, but I would say every Dubliner loved her. And she was quite cogent when she needed to be.
Mary Dunne RIP, past away this time 5 Years ago aged 87.

Jim

PI Member

Their will be no oul dolls like her strolling around certain parts of Dublin in a few years time when the enricher get their numbers up. They really do not care what age , male or female, their victims are when they are in full cultural enrichment mode.

GodsDog

PI Member
There are a number of threads already detailing this widely known phenomenon. Just because you somehow managed to miss them doesn't mean there's a brand new "burden of proof" for a guy to have to dig it all up again just for your own dosy benefit.
That's spelt "dozy" you arsehole,

If I started the thread, the onus would then be on me to collate the evidence backing my assertions on that thread.

Top Bottom