Meet the Shitlibs aka Democratic candidates for 2020

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beto promising slavery reparations to blacks.
Soooooooo, the descendants of Irish people who arrived half dead from starvation in the U.S in the 1840's will have to pay reparations to the descendants of black slaves of the 1840's.
These people are so detached from reality it is scary.
Most of the Irish (and other Europeans) were bond servants and treated in many instances far worse than chattel slaves. He hates his Irish heritage as much as his Texan heritage and those are two huge strikes against him.

Last edited:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
With the exception of the ridiculous pearl-clutching re: the fake missile alert in Hawaii, Tulsi Gabbard is the voice of reason on foreign-policy matters:

colm from clonmel

PI Member
No offence m'lord but I was somewhat interested in the last election because of Trump but this time I have lost the will to live.

The USA has nothing to offer europe, the wretched carcass of America can be contained on your continent, it's a spent force.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Just don't care, completely irrelevant..

Like an empty vessel following the flow of ocean currents...
She's a breath of fresh air to Americans like me, who are sick and tired of our boys being sent overseas and coming back in metal boxes, maimed or psychologically damaged.

colm from clonmel

PI Member
None taken, Colm. Trump ain't the white knight. He'll just slow our going over the precipice.
I like you and actually I like Americans. And actually you will be the last stand against the forces of tyranny. it used to be that the President of the USA was the most important man in the world. Now it's Putin, hopefully he'e the real deal or else we can all say our prayers.....

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I like you and actually I like Americans.
To know me is to love me, as they say in the trade.

And actually you will be the last stand against the forces of tyranny.
I'd rather light out to Montana or Wyoming and wait for the shit to hit the fan from afar, and I hope that fate isn't thrust upon me. I won't shy away from it though.

it used to be that the President of the USA was the most important man in the world.
I'm not a fan of the imperial presidency and one can see that the president has become a modern-day despot.

hopefully he'e the real deal or else we can all say our prayers.....
There's no harm in saying our prayers anyhow, but I'm afraid the Good Lord will either incinerate us one day with divine fire or He'll look on with dismay as we revert to atavistic savages.

colm from clonmel

PI Member
To know me is to love me, as they say in the trade.

I'd rather light out to Montana or Wyoming and wait for the shit to hit the fan from afar, and I hope that fate isn't thrust upon me. I won't shy away from it though.

I'm not a fan of the imperial presidency and one can see that the president has become a modern-day despot.

There's no harm in saying our prayers anyhow, but I'm afraid the Good Lord will either incinerate us one day with divine fire or He'll look on with dismay as we revert to atavistic savages.
Ireland is one of the great nations of the world. Which is precisely why for the forces of tyranny it must be destroyed...

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Ireland is one of the great nations of the world. Which is precisely why for the forces of tyranny it must be destroyed...
Right you are, Colm, and America was built with the blood, sweat and tears of the Irish. I joined this forum to get a bird-eye's view of what Erin's patriots are doing to rescue her. Alas, I wish I could do more (or anything) from afar to help.

colm from clonmel

PI Member
Right you are, Colm, and America was built with the blood, sweat and tears of the Irish. I joined this forum to get a bird-eye's view of what Erin's patriots are doing to rescue her. Alas, I wish I could do more (or anything) from afar to help.
You are doing enough. Ireland exists in you because you love her. That's all one man can do.

Ireland will not be saved by the actions of men, we stand alone as witness to tyranny.

If tyranny is to succeed then we must accept that this world is controlled by tyrants. Do not worry yourself with issues of this mortal plane.

An Irishman stands between this world and the next by his actions and deeds.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Beto promising slavery reparations to blacks.
Soooooooo, the descendants of Irish people who arrived half dead from starvation in the U.S in the 1840's will have to pay reparations to the descendants of black slaves of the 1840's.
These people are so detached from reality it is scary.
Most of the Irish (and other Europeans) were bond servants and treated in many instances far worse than chattel slaves. He hates his Irish heritage as much as his Texan heritage and those are two huge strikes against him.

Top Bottom