PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
He has to. The Democrat party is now an anti white party.
This is true. When they knuckled under to the globalists, open borders cabal and the Chamber of Commerce by passing NAFTA with nary a whimper, they sold out the white working-class for 30 pieces of silver.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Yang could win the Presidency possibly because he is talking about real issues, he is also I think possibly more presentable to "Middle America" than Bernie Sanders is.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Yang could win the Presidency possibly because he is talking about real issues, he is also I think possibly more presentable to "Middle America" than Bernie Sanders is.
You're on the money there, Swords. He comes across as much more pragmatic than the rest, save for Tulsi Gabbard.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
You're on the money there, Swords. He comes across as much more pragmatic than the rest, save for Tulsi Gabbard.
I am going to put a bet on soon on him being president. I did extremely well from betting on the last US Presidential election. It's a risk but I think he is saavy enough to actually win. I would not underestimate him- while as Bernie outside of his ground is seen as this and that, blah, blah, etc. He could appeal to working class Republican voters. He stands a chance.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I am going to put a bet on soon on him being president. I did extremely well from betting on the last US Presidential election. It's a risk but I think he is saavy enough to actually win. I would not underestimate him- while as Bernie outside of his ground is seen as this and that, blah, blah, etc. He could appeal to working class Republican voters. He stands a chance.
Never say never, I suppose. Trump has promised much yet delivered little and should he not get the border invasion tamped down, his base will begin fraying at the seams.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Beto promising slavery reparations to blacks.
Soooooooo, the descendants of Irish people who arrived half dead from starvation in the U.S in the 1840's will have to pay reparations to the descendants of black slaves of the 1840's.
These people are so detached from reality it is scary.

Top Bottom