Meet the Shitlibs aka Democratic candidates for 2020

Storybud2

PI Member
I knew Biden was a moronic salesman but now a whore to CNN and racist black votes that he could not care one whit about their lives ,,, Bill Clinton would be proud of his snake-oil sales pitch, (if he wasn't dumping his load all over Monica) Bill Clinton was the scummiest dirtbag President of the US bar none,, a freaking SEX machine (but not with HIS WIFE) oh,, and he sold out AMERICA by not protecting their jobs with tariffs,

Biden just encapsulates the virtue-signaling moronic scare tactics of the Dems,, imagine letting this fooking moron run anything,,

Trump must be looking at changing the curtains for the next term,, bit like Bertie spending 12K on a set of curtains for the Taoiseachs office while WE were waiting to see a GP or waiting 10 hours in A&E,, these fooking assh0les need to be confronted ??

ooops ,, I forgot, we have ZERO Irish Journalists in this Country, we have ZERO opposition in the Dail as they are all libtard fookwits in D4 and we are all sheep,,,

Fook that sh1t,,

How can I VOTE these FOOKERS OUT,,,,

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The list is a work in progress, and I'll be adding to it as the madness progresses.

Dan would know better than I about Manchelle's intentions. He seems to have this abnormal fixation with him.
Myself and Olli are in disagreement as to whether Mike has the balls to run.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
There'll only be zoo animals running against Trump.

Biden, lol, is probably the most vote worthy. Trump has this at a canter.
Not true in every aspect. Every democrat possible will riun and one will most likely win as the economy will have crashed.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
How has it gotten to this state of affairs?
320 million people and these are the only choices?
Kerry was a decent enough guy.
So I suppose when you look at the way he was vilified by a bunch of creeps who Dodged military service and any other thing unless it served their needs.
It's a bit more apparent.
You need to be a psycotic nutter.
Kerry is a decent gigilo.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I don’t know about that,
Clinton was without doubt the worst candidate the dems could have put up
Many people are absolutely certain the Bernie was cheated out of his chance

Obama was neither white,southern or from out west and won two terms
He was supposedly born in Hawaii and raised in Indonesia in a muslim school, according to my compass that is west from here, any more west and he is in Mecca

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Last time Biden ran, most of ye were not even born. He had to wait till 150 million americans died of old age so they would not remember them

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Unlike Obama who thought there are 57 States because they dont teach that to kids in muslim schools where he went .

Hawaii is obviously the most Westery State and is this side of the Internationa Date Line.

Top Bottom