Meet the Shitlibs aka Democratic candidates for 2020

George Dillon

PI Member
With the exception of the ridiculous pearl-clutching re: the fake missile alert in Hawaii, Tulsi Gabbard is the voice of reason on foreign-policy matters:

Thanks for posting that interview. Dore talks too much, but he is still better than anyone on MSNBC CNN etc.

I don't understand your point about the missile alert. It did terrify some people on Hawaii, and it is a reminder of what could happen in the future.

Tulsi's my gal, but she won't win, because 90% of Americans, both liberals and conservatives, know nothing about foreign affairs and care less.
I just hope Tulsi doesn't dilute her message.

George Dillon

PI Member
You are doing enough. Ireland exists in you because you love her. That's all one man can do.

Ireland will not be saved by the actions of men, we stand alone as witness to tyranny.

If tyranny is to succeed then we must accept that this world is controlled by tyrants. Do not worry yourself with issues of this mortal plane.

An Irishman stands between this world and the next by his actions and deeds.

Good to hear that song again. A few years back I happened to be at a party in the United States which included some young people from Enniscorthy Wexford.
As the night wore on, and drinks flowed, people started singing.
Having answered my call, I asked the Wexford group for a few bars of Boolavogue. None of them could sing more than a garbled line. One girl sang "Twas at Duhallow...", a really dumb misinterpretation of The Harrow, which is only a few miles from Enniscorthy.
I found it sad. I cannot understand why Wexford National Schools are not teaching some of the county's 1798 songs. The children certainly won't hear them on the radio.

Reactions: Jim

Anglophile

PI Member
Good to hear that song again. A few years back I happened to be at a party in the United States which included some young people from Enniscorthy Wexford.
As the night wore on, and drinks flowed, people started singing.
Having answered my call, I asked the Wexford group for a few bars of Boolavogue. None of them could sing more than a garbled line. One girl sang "Twas at Duhallow...", a really dumb misinterpretation of The Harrow, which is only a few miles from Enniscorthy.
I found it sad. I cannot understand why Wexford National Schools are not teaching some of the county's 1798 songs. The children certainly won't hear them on the radio.
They already have Colm Tóibín and Brendan Howlin!!! :ROFLMAO:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

George Dillon

PI Member
I was surprised and disappointed to see Tulsi associating herself with that inane reparations movement that the hustlers are now pushing.

But I still support her. She's the Peace Candidate.

George Dillon

PI Member
I happened to look into Tulsi's site.
I was happy to see she recognises Assange's service to peace.

But I was astounded by the sheer hatred and vitriol thrown at her in countless tweets.
By Democrats ....

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I happened to look into Tulsi's site.
I was happy to see she recognises Assange's service to peace.

But I was astounded by the sheer hatred and vitriol thrown at her in countless tweets.
By Democrats ....
Why does that surprise you George. Both parties are the exact same cast of controlled puppets. Occasionally an independent real dem/rep will come along and their party will shaft them to make sure the puppet from the other party gets the seat. Most everyone posting are just party hacks, real people here don't bother.

Top Bottom