• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Blog Mattis resigns. Good riddance!

Mattis Quits: Defense Secretary Out After Tense Meeting With Trump

President Trump announced over Twitter on Thursday that Defense Secretary James Mattis will be retiring in February.

Mattis reportedly resigned during a meeting with Trump on Thursday after the two had a difference of opinion on some issues according to Reuters, citing a senior White House official.

Great! One scumbag psychopathic military hawk down

Now about Bolton..... :p

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
It is said that the last grown- up has left the White House.
Now the place is entirely run by mad psychopaths.

Napper Tandy

PI Member
Nov 6, 2015
I believe this is to give America some space, after Russia invades the Ukraine on Tuesday

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
I believe this is to give America some space, after Russia invades the Ukraine on Tuesday

The Russians won't invade Ukraine. Their proxies have done so already and achieved what Russia wanted: Another failed state bordering Russia. Russia loves being surrounded by failed states and "frozen conflicts". This acts as a "cordon sanitaire" and shelters Russia from direct contacts with the West.
Putin is perfectly happy with the status quo. All will be quite on Russia's western front next Tuesday.

Trump has just shown again that America stopped being a reliable partner. He is a loose cannon.
He betrayed the Kurds.
I can see only one good thing in his action: By moving out of Syria he allows the Iranians move right up to the Israeli borders. He actually shits on Israel and prooves at the same time that Israel has NO control whatsoever over the US.
That should stop all this mad conspiracy shyte peddled by a large percentage of this forum about jews controlling the world .

Napper Tandy

PI Member
Nov 6, 2015
Unless trump nukes Iran on Tuesday
With his troops out of the way

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Mar 17, 2016
I don't think it matters in many senses. Trump does what he wants.

These underling neocon holdover types can either suck it up and try to save face or drift off into obscurity.

Last edited:

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015

Napper Tandy

PI Member
Nov 6, 2015
Great news for the Taliban! They will make a phantastic comeback.
And the IS will regain control of large parts of Syria again.
All thanks to the orange piece of shit.
who is going to save the kurds ?

Top Bottom