Mass protest outside butcher Harris's home

Saul Goodman

PI Member
I wish the people here that are so concerned about this little weasel were as concerned about the Cork woman that had to walk 150 miles to get some canabis to ease her child's seizures. This prick should be hounded out of office in my opinion

jump on the duck boat and get over here we'll crack this goons skull

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Harris had a sickly smile when the protesters appeared outside his gaffe, he rang his buddies in the legacy press for them to spin a crisis kidnap situation, contacted FG to ensure FG idiot pols had their thesauruses at the ready for a "it's outrageous" tweeting blitz. It's all just spin and cynicism in this closed shop mediacracy.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Simon probably soiled all of baby's nappies.

I see that Olly Rehn is triggered yonder PJ.ie. He's weeping buckets about ya'll celebrating the Constantinople-esque siege of chez Harris.

Mind you, I think Tadhg went too far with the "rope" comment. Remember Matthew 26:52 Tadhger.

Helen Back

Donator
PI Member
Harris had a sickly smile when the protesters appeared outside his gaffe, he rang his buddies in the legacy press for them to spin a crisis kidnap situation, contacted FG to ensure FG idiot pols had their thesauruses at the ready for a "it's outrageous" tweeting blitz. It's all just spin and cynicism in this closed shop mediacracy.
RTE quickly took the 'story' offline, even they knew that the media and pols had gone OTT with the superlatives.
It was Fake News, as fake as the Prof. of Fakery at Oxford University.

Ted

PI Member
Youth Defence tried this tactic back in the 90s.
The result - The Public Order Act, which gives the gardai (and others) more powers than any police force in Europe.

These idiots should learn just a little of our history.

Sitt Fein

Donator
PI Member
I am no fan of Minister Harris (and assuming this was not set up as one poster suggested could be the case) but I find this albeit peaceful protest outside his home unacceptable. My aunt lives on the same estate. Why should his neighbours have to suffer rent a (small) mob?

If you want to express your views, go to his constituency clinic or organise a public meeting in his constituency etc

And I wish some posters would not keep going on about him being a baby murderer. I voted to repeal the 8th and what side of the argument Minister Harris was on was irrelevant to me and I suspect to hundreds of thousands of those who voted to repeal. Are we all 'baby murderers?. If I used my real name on this site,would posters track me down and protest outside my house?
I'm sure your aunt will get over it. And no, no-one is interested in tracking you down and protesting outside your house. Some of us would have to protest outside our own homes if we were to protest against people who voted for repeal sadly. Basically - get over yourself.

Ted

PI Member
I am no fan of Minister Harris (and assuming this was not set up as one poster suggested could be the case) but I find this albeit peaceful protest outside his home unacceptable. My aunt lives on the same estate. Why should his neighbours have to suffer rent a (small) mob?

If you want to express your views, go to his constituency clinic or organise a public meeting in his constituency etc

And I wish some posters would not keep going on about him being a baby murderer. I voted to repeal the 8th and what side of the argument Minister Harris was on was irrelevant to me and I suspect to hundreds of thousands of those who voted to repeal. Are we all 'baby murderers?. If I used my real name on this site,would posters track me down and protest outside my house?
The consequence of passing the referendum - abortion up to birth, or even beyond - was clearly laid out before the vote, so it's hard to come to any conclusion other than that you share responsibility for the deaths of children.

Call that whatever you want.

Top Bottom