Mass protest outside butcher Harris's home

Florence

PI Member
I am no fan of Minister Harris (and assuming this was not set up as one poster suggested could be the case) but I find this albeit peaceful protest outside his home unacceptable. My aunt lives on the same estate. Why should his neighbours have to suffer rent a (small) mob?

If you want to express your views, go to his constituency clinic or organise a public meeting in his constituency etc

And I wish some posters would not keep going on about him being a baby murderer. I voted to repeal the 8th and what side of the argument Minister Harris was on was irrelevant to me and I suspect to hundreds of thousands of those who voted to repeal. Are we all 'baby murderers?. If I used my real name on this site,would posters track me down and protest outside my house?

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Politicians can harrass their constituents' homes any time they like, selling false promises they promptly break once elected but concerned constituents can't peacefully approach their houses? And that's before we considered all the property taxes and TV licenses they torment ordinary householders with?

No, I'm not buying old Harris being the victim here.

George Dillon

PI Member
I am no fan of Minister Harris (and assuming this was not set up as one poster suggested could be the case) but I find this albeit peaceful protest outside his home unacceptable. My aunt lives on the same estate. Why should his neighbours have to suffer rent a (small) mob?

If you want to express your views, go to his constituency clinic or organise a public meeting in his constituency etc

And I wish some posters would not keep going on about him being a baby murderer. I voted to repeal the 8th and what side of the argument Minister Harris was on was irrelevant to me and I suspect to hundreds of thousands of those who voted to repeal. Are we all 'baby murderers?. If I used my real name on this site,would posters track me down and protest outside my house?

I welcome your views, it is good to hear different perspectives.
There is currently, or there will be, a law to impose a distance limit within which protestors cannot approach places where abortions are carried out. Do you want such a law for TDs' residences?

Your suggestion that people may protest at a politican's clinic makes no sense. These clinics are often held in a residential space.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Classic. It's the same with the enrichment. Simon Harris is mildly inconvenienced and suddenly it's headline news, stop the presses. Meanwhile rural working class community villages that have had more or less the same families for 100's of years and all of a sudden there's a Direct Plantation Centre forced on them against their wishes with 100 Pakistanis bussed in. It doesn't matter that the previous families and local community have been the lynchpin, heart and soul for generations. Media reaction? Fuck them, they're probably racist anyway.

Helen Back

Donator
PI Member
All this feigned outrage and emotionally-laden statements from pols and media climbing over each other in condemnation of a small silent protest, albeit an ill advised and fruitless one.
"Newborn baby...their own home....hope they're safe." from....a SF TD. :vomiton22je:

If only they'd all shown as much concern for babies last May.
This incompetent government should be thankful there hasn't been a full-on uprising.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
All this feigned outrage and emotionally-laden statements from pols and media climbing over each other in condemnation of a small silent protest, albeit an ill advised and fruitless one.
"Newborn baby...their own home....hope they're safe." from....a SF TD. :vomiton22je:

This incompetent government should be thankful there hasn't been a full-on uprising.
It's a clump of cells, not a new born baby.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member

TBH this should be just spammed to every wanker on twatter faking outrage over Butcher Harris being mildly inconvenienced.

Fuck Harris, I've had this animal forced next door to me via the Direct Plantation Centre.

Top Bottom