Mary Robinson embroiled in bizarre UAE family dispute

GodsDog

PI Member
Rich family above the law that only applies to plebs like us, pays corrupted high profile public figure to run PR interference
while they kidnap, drug and lock up their embarrassing troubled teen who was escaping their billionaire tyranny on a yacht off the coast of India.

I can walk into any A&E in Ireland at any time and quickly find a dozen cases far more upsetting to me than this.

Girl is a stupid spoiled twit. She can easily agree to play ball, go to college abroad, gain a bit of freedom.
Poor little lamb is certainly free from the soul crushing wage slavery the rest of us have to endure with little option.

Mary Robinson is clearly a greedy woman and in this case her greed overrode her brain when she smelt all that oil wealth
and it's now obvious to all, if it wasn't already, that money is what really drives her.

GodsDog

PI Member
It's a pity Robinson doesn't just stay in the ME.
That might indeed be her plan! A life of luxury in retirement in a penthouse in Dubai,
Away from all the scummy paddies she hates:p

Most of our political elites probably have similar escape plans after they turn this place into the third world
in service to their lords and masters! (i.e. not us)

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Rich family above the law that only applies to plebs like us, pays corrupted high profile public figure to run PR interference
while they kidnap, drug and lock up their embarrassing troubled teen who was escaping their billionaire tyranny on a yacht off the coast of India.

I can walk into any A&E in Ireland at any time and quickly find a dozen cases far more upsetting to me than this.

Girl is a stupid spoiled twit. She can easily agree to play ball, go to college abroad, gain a bit of freedom.
Poor little lamb is certainly free from the soul crushing wage slavery the rest of us have to endure with little option.

Mary Robinson is clearly a greedy woman and in this case her greed overrode her brain when she smelt all that oil wealth
and it's now obvious to all, if it wasn't already, that money is what really drives her.
In fairness to the girl there may well be a boy involved somewhere at the back of all this and Plato knew back than romantic love can drive people to do things they would not have dreamed of doing otherwise.

parentheses

PI Member
I saw online a suggestion that the girl may have experienced incest.

Can't find the link now.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Though she has close competition from this Dolly Parton fan.

Former Irish president claims baptism violates baby’s human rights

"There is a day coming when we will hear the voice from inside the womb, when its own authentic pain will be undeniable, when we will know with certainty that it is saying, "I want to live. I have a right to live. I do not need your permission to live."

Feminists against abortion

"In the end McAleese did vote Yes to abortion, as she was happy to inform a crowd assembled at a Catholic school in South Dublin last week, adding for good measure that she had “no intention whatsoever” of going to confession."

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary; How Does Your Profile Grow?

Another liberal lackey who underwent a "journey".

She's hopped on the anti-catholic bandwagon. I hope it takes her to Hell.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
"There is a day coming when we will hear the voice from inside the womb, when its own authentic pain will be undeniable, when we will know with certainty that it is saying, "I want to live. I have a right to live. I do not need your permission to live."

Feminists against abortion

"In the end McAleese did vote Yes to abortion, as she was happy to inform a crowd assembled at a Catholic school in South Dublin last week, adding for good measure that she had “no intention whatsoever” of going to confession."

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary; How Does Your Profile Grow?

Another liberal lackey who underwent a "journey".

She's hopped on the anti-catholic bandwagon. I hope it takes her to Hell.
It is wrong to hope that. However I don't think that she hopped on to it so to speak, rather I suspect she was always pretty much the same way and that her Catholicism in the past was largely a matter of careerism.

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
PI Member
That might indeed be her plan! A life of luxury in retirement in a penthouse in Dubai,
Away from all the scummy paddies she hates:p

Most of our political elites probably have similar escape plans after they turn this place into the third world
in service to their lords and masters! (i.e. not us)

She already has a house in Switzerland and residency, probably still has her UN passport the great patriot that she is.

GodsDog

PI Member
In fairness to the girl there may well be a boy involved somewhere at the back of all this and Plato knew back than romantic love can drive people to do things they would not have dreamed of doing otherwise.
ok, so... billionaires privileged daughter dumped by billionaire rich boy / billionaires privileged daughter wants poor boy
who billionaire parents disapprove of, acts up.

Who gives a shit!

Except of course Mary "giggedy" Robinson who smells all the money.

GodsDog

PI Member
I saw online a suggestion that the girl may have experienced incest.

Can't find the link now.
Plenty of poor kids experience that plus a lot worse. And in their case it's a lot more than just some online rumour.
And, unlike princess here, on top of their misery they don't have access to any of that oil money and are doomed to be working serfs for life.
If they are "lucky" enough to even find a shit job that is!!
I'm not wasting my energy on stinking rich people's problems. They have options.

"Her sister Shamsa ran away from a £75m Surrey mansion in 2000"
No doubt many people here would like to be in a position to "run away" from a 75m mansion!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom