Mary Robinson embroiled in bizarre UAE family dispute

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
No troubled young women in Ireland for Mary to pawn her book off onto? Or is it the multibillionaire status of the family the necessary requirement for Mary's concerns and consideration for "very good friends of mine"

Yes indeed, thousands of Irish mothers being lined up for slaughter in abortion abattoirs - but non of them deserve Mary's attention, it seems.

SwordOfStCatherine

If they send her head home on a platter, I will say they have done us a service.
Arabians are basically as racist as your average Jew in Palestine. They would never give her the respect that they would give to one of their own for all her wealth, university degrees and prestigious offices held, and devil knows they are more than capable of dumping off one of their own. It just amazes me that she lacked the elementary cop-on not to get involved with the internal affairs of Arabian families. I guess arrogance of them makes the highest IQ holders often as thick as a brick when it comes to life itself.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Mary Robinson awarded Crooked Hillary with a fake doctorate in Trinity College last Summer for her part in the Rape of Libya on the behalf of Islamist terrorism. Robinson is a whore for hire, but a very unattractive one.
Indeed

Never liked the woman or her politics

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member

DrPat2

PI Member
Robinson opened her mouth once too often, expecting deference and plaudits but instead, much to her surprise and irritation probably, has fallen foul of the human rights lot with opinions on UAE. Ironic, really, isn't it? Then again she has been through this type of thing before with a faction of the pro-Israel lobby back in 2009.

Top Bottom