• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Mary Lou "struck by the number of men that attempt to mansplain her job"

Rasherhash

PI Member
'We need a conversation about symbolism' - Sinn Fein doesn't rule out Union Jack flying over Leinster House - Independent.ie

"SINN Féin hasn't ruled out the possibility that the Union Jack could be flown along with the Irish tricolour over Leinster House as part of a deal on a United Ireland."

Silightly off topic, but this is why I don't want a united Ireland.
I must say it wouldn't phase me greatly if it was part of a UI deal.

I've often suggested having the English queen as head of state (under very strict circumstances) in order to bring about a UI.

OP
bestinclass

bestinclass

PI Member
I must say it wouldn't phase me greatly if it was part of a UI deal.

I've often suggested having the English queen as head of state (under very strict circumstances) in order to bring about a UI.
If you can sell that to the nationalists in the north, you're a better salesman than I am! The shinners would leap at it if you could phrase it in a way that made it seem like a bandwagon they could ride - perhaps tell them the queen is an LGBT illegal immigrant or something.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
If you can sell that to the nationalists in the north, you're a better salesman than I am! The shinners would leap at it if you could phrase it in a way that made it seem like a bandwagon they could ride - perhaps tell them the queen is an LGBT illegal immigrant or something.

At this stage, you'd really wonder why Shít Féin even wants a UI. For what purpose? It seems they want all of Ireland to be a carbon copy of Finchley.

OP
bestinclass

bestinclass

PI Member
At this stage, you'd really wonder why Shít Féin even wants a UI. For what purpose? It seems they want all of Ireland to be a carbon copy of Finchley.
I think in reality they don't want a UI any more than the unionists do. If it happened, SF would be the biggest party in the state, and might have to go into government - what would they do then? The supporters would expect all those pie in the sky policies to be enacted, and SF know as well as the rest of us that it would be impossible. Plus, with the British taxpayer no longer funding their lala land in the north, lots of chickens would come home to roost.

Setantawatchl

PI Member
You always attack his posts with something completely unrelated to the topic being discussed. Btw I know people do it to you too and I don't agree with that either. But it derails discussion.
No you're wrong
If he or anyone else makes a claim but earlier made a contradictory statement I will bring it up. For example he would use the term ZioNazi while heaping praise on Hitler on another post, it's fair comment to challenge that hypocracy.
People just refer all my arguments about anything to the Jews, the church scandal here or whatever he and sword will say what about the Jews.
Its completely different
Tadhg has so many threads he can't remember what he says from one to another and sometimes I remind him.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member

Arty E

Donator
PI Member
No you're wrong
If he or anyone else makes a claim but earlier made a contradictory statement I will bring it up. For example he would use the term ZioNazi while heaping praise on Hitler on another post, it's fair comment to challenge that hypocracy.
People just refer all my arguments about anything to the Jews, the church scandal here or whatever he and sword will say what about the Jews.
Its completely different
Tadhg has so many threads he can't remember what he says from one to another and sometimes I remind him.
He’s also on Politics.ie and the same occurs

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
".... Mary, babes, we are not postponing our demand for a border poll until the whole Brexit Thing settles down.. so get out there and retract that statement.. oh and will you send Michelle in now. Shut that door after you thanks."

Top Bottom