Marx and Engels opposed Mass Immigration and the Gaystapo

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Some of the most puzzling and seemingly oxymoronic planks of the Left's platform cannot be fully reckoned with and understood by the rational man. The only way the rational western person can understand these puzzling aspects of the Left is to be aware of their Jewish origins. Once that connection is made then the rationale behind them makes a lot more sense and can be understood by a westerner, as they are not policies which are made for us or our benefit.
I used to believe that but I do not believe any longer after careful examination which is not to say that crazy secularized Jews who have held onto a lot of Jewish attitudes in a secularized form which made them far more destructive have not done a significant amount of damage, however I do not think they are the "magic key" that explains all the cultural pathologies that we are suffering under now as Western European peoples. Jewish messing has to be looked it, though Jewish influence in Ireland basically comes from their influence on the USA and Britain- however I do not think that Jewish messing is the explanation for all that is wrong. My mum in law is a fierce English nationalist, for her Catholicism and English nationalism are totally intertwined- so well all the really messed and ugly things in English history gets blamed on the Jews which is not to say that Jews have not had a negative on English history. Colm O Gorman is not Jewish.

Macushla

PI Member
I see what you mean. Yes, the Jews have always flocked to movements that sought to undermine Christian Europe. Napoleon was the first to give the Jews full citizenship in any Christian country - that would have been very unlikely under any Christian king.
They did it to the right as well. Leo Strauss and all those fuckers who turned American conservatism from a nationalist, conservative, and protectionist ideology into the hawkish neo-conservatism most exemplified by the Bushes.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I used to believe that but I do not believe any longer after careful examination which is not to say that crazy secularized Jews who have held onto a lot of Jewish attitudes in a secularized form which made them far more destructive have not done a significant amount of damage, however I do not think they are the "magic key" that explains all the cultural pathologies that we are suffering under now as Western European peoples. Jewish messing has to be looked it, though Jewish influence in Ireland basically comes from their influence on the USA and Britain- however I do not think that Jewish messing is the explanation for all that is wrong. My mum in law is a fierce English nationalist, for her Catholicism and English nationalism are totally intertwined- so well all the really messed and ugly things in English history gets blamed on the Jews which is not to say that Jews have not had a negative on English history. Colm O Gorman is not Jewish.

It seems the key issue is outcaste status. O'Gorman grew up in an Ireland which rejected pederasty, so he feels he has to overthrow that society so that he can be himself. Likewise the Jews have to overthrow Christian Europe so that they can feel themselves here. Since ancient times, when an invader would occupy a defeated nation, they would seek out the outcastes and freaks and promote them to positions of power. This would serve to destoy the social fabric of the conquered land - and keep the new ruling class loyal as it was hated by the Natives who knew them for what they were.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
They did it to the right as well. Leo Strauss and all those fuckers who turned American conservatism from a nationalist, conservative, and protectionist ideology into the hawkish neo-conservatism most exemplified by the Bushes.

Yes, they have a demonic urge to destroy anything Aryan.

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
Some of the most puzzling and seemingly oxymoronic planks of the Left's platform cannot be fully reckoned with and understood by the rational man. The only way the rational western person can understand these puzzling aspects of the Left is to be aware of their Jewish origins. Once that connection is made then the rationale behind them makes a lot more sense and can be understood by a westerner, as they are not policies which are made for us or our benefit.
Leaving aside the Jewish conspiratorial overtures of the Frankfurt school, do you believe that some leftists still feel that atomizing society is a necessary precursor for the fulfilment of the international revolution?
Do boyd barret and Corbyn see themselves as modern day adornos?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Leaving aside the Jewish conspiratorial overtures of the Frankfurt school, do you believe that some leftists still feel that atomizing society is a necessary precursor for the fulfilment of the international revolution?

I can tell you right now that Boyd Barrett has never read a word of Adorno. I seriously doubt if he has ever read a word of Marx. This is my opinion from having had conversations with him.

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
I can tell you right now that Boyd Barrett has never read a word of Adorno. I seriously doubt if he has ever read a word of Marx. This is my opinion from having had conversations with him.
Useful idiot for the capitalist class?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Have you read Adorno outside of that creepy book he wrote in the late 1940s and the most Jewish of Frankfurt School Walter Benjamin? Walter Benjamin died as a penniless refugee which I do not think most sinister conspirators do. By the way he corresponded with several Revolutionary Conservatives. Jewish messing has to be dealt with- and dealt with harshly. I try to be meek and mild with others but I know that both Muslims and Jews or people from those backgrounds have to smacked down when they misbehave- the same goes for Ulster Prods it has be said. The thing is that if you put your foot and you are in justice Muslims will go along at worst and thank you at best, anyway they will respect. With Jews it is more problematic. Integrated people of Jewish blood are a different story though and you if you are strong willed enough you can get Jews to catch themselves on.

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
Have you read Adorno outside of that creepy book he wrote in the late 1940s and the most Jewish of Frankfurt School Walter Benjamin? Walter Benjamin died as a penniless refugee which I do not think most sinister conspirators do. By the way he corresponded with several Revolutionary Conservatives. Jewish messing has to be dealt with- and dealt with harshly. I try to be meek and mild with others but I know that both Muslims and Jews or people from those backgrounds have to smacked down when they misbehave- the same goes for Ulster Prods it has be said. The thing is that if you put your foot and you are in justice Muslims will go along at worst and thank you at best, anyway they will respect. With Jews it is more problematic. Integrated people of Jewish blood are a different story though and you if you are strong willed enough you can get Jews to catch themselves on.
No i havnt read his works directly.
Probably to much emphasis is given to the Frankfurt school anyway. Its common sense that if you want to breakdown a society that you'd attack all the traditional glue that holds it together. Its not as if adorno and Benjamin pioneered the whole idea.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
No i havnt read his works directly.
Probably to much emphasis is given to the Frankfurt school anyway. Its common sense that if you want to breakdown a society that you'd attack all the traditional glue that holds it together. Its not as if adorno and Benjamin pioneered the whole idea.
This is Richard Spencer and a character from the BNP I really liked seriously discussing the Frankfurt. It is quite balanced.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Adorno found Jazz degenerate and even horrific, wanting it banned, he never lived to see the whole lets get drugged and gyrate to basically the sounds of a car alarm scene which I am sure Boyd Barret approves of.

Last edited:
Top Bottom