Martin McGuinness is hung in Stormont Castle

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

But not as a rebel - rather as a paid servant of the English Crown. It's sad to think that McGuinness ordered IRA Volunteers to be shot and buried as traitors to Ireland, and yet none of them ever dreamed of such treason as McGuinness reveled in.

Portrait of Martin McGuinness unveiled at Stormont

Threads
It's an obvious point but it would be very interesting to take that footage and that album, get into a time machine, go back in time and show it to the pals of this McGuinness in the video. My, there'd be some hell to pay.

A British operative being honoured in a British state building is definitely very fitting though. As is the way Shinners are flogging McGuinness mercantise at high end prices. I fully expect Martin McGuinness action figures will be coming along shortly...

Threads
It's an obvious point but it would be very interesting to take that footage and that album, get into a time machine, go back in time and show it to the pals of this McGuinness in the video. My, there'd be some hell to pay.

A British operative being honoured in a British state building is definitely very fitting though. As is the way Shinners are flogging McGuinness mercantise at high end prices. I fully expect Martin McGuinness action figures will be coming along shortly...
These idiots in SF even try to paint this as a victory.
On the day the Royal family had a photo op on the grounds of Long Kesh. Martin is lauded in a British assembly.
Loyalists have it in the bag. A Republican victory has never been so far away.
"The Union is safe", Gusty Spence. He was spot on.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Weird.
Why Stormont? Why not on a mural in his native Brandywell?
Through the rabbit hole stuff with modern day Republicanism.
Have you ever been to Stormont? It is an over the top Neo-Classical shrine to Loyalism- this is a step towards the "greening" of the place.

Threads
These idiots in SF even try to paint this as a victory.
On the day the Royal family had a photo op on the grounds of Long Kesh. Martin is lauded in a British assembly.
Loyalists have it in the bag. A Republican victory has never been so far away.
"The Union is safe", Gusty Spence. He was spot on.
I think time is ticking for loyalists when they are tethered to a lunatic hyper-snowflake state. The unionists put up a courageous defence but sooner or later, the siege will give way and that snowflake stuff will come cascading down the chute.

It's globalism that's won this particular race. Republicanism is on its back and the unionists are on their last wheeze.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

I pity all of his victims good, bad and indifferent, and their surviving family members. This must be absolutely galling for them. Patsy Gillespie's wife was interviewed by BBC NI shortly after McGuinness' death and the revulsion and bitterness she felt towards him were palpable. Poor woman.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
oh and Conor Murphy was beaten by peado priest Fr. Finnegan in St Colman's. Still Finnegan wasn't as good at the beatings as the boys that did for Paul Quinn. They are the real experts at beating young lads.
The media in Northern Ireland seem to be making a good amount of hay and almost seem to delight in all of it. I'm not at all trying to minimize what Finnegan and other priests did, but the coverage is reaching saturation level.

Top Bottom