Marrying a child is not paedophilia says ECtHR

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Tadhg is a big boy and he can look after himself but what I have found troubling reading in this thread is the scurrilous remarks written about/at him, by two posters specifically.
Would one of them be from a guy who supported you when you joined the Site when you were ironically being bullied by Tadgh?

GodsDog

PI Member
a few points.

The current migration downwards of the biological age of puberty in children was not relevant in the time of mohammed.

Mohammed fucked a nine year old and ejaculated between her thighs when she was younger. This is not disputed.

Technically the word paedophile does refer to sex with children before they reach puberty.

Perhaps we need another special word to describe sex with minors who have reached puberty but are yet still children
and likely incapable of giving proper informed consent.

Currently the legal term covering this action is statutory rape. It applies whether consent is given or not by the minor
and acknowledges that society considers that consent has little meaning in such cases.

Adults taking advantage of innocent kids for their own sexual gratification are a special kind of criminal
and deserve the full rigors of law.

However, what should our position be on drawings of kids having sex, such as Japanese hentai etc?
There is no victim. Is it art? Tricky one!

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
He says she was in her 20's and was basically a slut so Muslims had to pretend she was a child so she'd definitely have been a virgin.
Myles if you want to get into "Black Shia" stuff that especially winds up Sunnis you should that homosexual Tawhidi and instead get into Professor Mohammad Ali Amir-Moezzi, he is far more interesting, manly and generally impressive. They really hate his book "The Silent and Speaking Quran" which is an actually serious book (though he has his Theological axes to grind):

The silent quran and the speaking quran : Ejaz : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
disputed by our posters but not by serious people
Yes by serious people! I have given serious links on this question. The question of whether is a legendary figure who never existed is disputed by serious people. If she was the age that you claim given that you believe she existed for definite what the f u c k was she doing in the Battle of Badr? Why did she on occasion address Fatimah as "my daughter?". How come you picked up all these knowledge on the tangled and complex questions of the Hadith in 1980s Dublin and yet you never seem to have even picked up the Bible?

GodsDog

PI Member
Yes by serious people! I have given serious links on this question. The question of whether is a legendary figure who never existed is disputed by serious people. If she was the age that you claim given that you believe she existed for definite what the f u c k was she doing in the Battle of Badr? Why did she on occasion address Fatimah as "my daughter?". How come you picked up all these knowledge on the tangled and complex questions of the Hadith in 1980s Dublin and yet you never seem to have even picked up the Bible?
Actually I did pick up the bible. What a waste of my time. Same with the koran.
Wish people would get over their daft obsessions with this clunky second rate tat literature
There are far more interesting books to read frankly than either the koran or the bible.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Myles if you want to get into "Black Shia" stuff that especially winds up Sunnis you should that homosexual Tawhidi and instead get into Professor Mohammad Ali Amir-Moezzi, he is far more interesting, manly and generally impressive. They really hate his book "The Silent and Speaking Quran" which is an actually serious book (though he has his Theological axes to grind):
Miss do you believe the omnipotent divine creator of all things would have his Prophet ejaculate between the legs of a 9 year old?

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Miss do you believe the omnipotent divine creator of all things would have his Prophet ejaculate between the legs of a 9 year old?
I don't- I told you I don't regard Muhammad as a historical figure and I do regard the Hadith as legendary. When it comes to Islam as such I don't regard it as a Religion in it's right but rather as to be slightly paradoxical this colourful grey area between the Church and the Synagogue (with sometimes Gnosticism playing a significant role in the mix for instance in the case of Ismaelis and Alawites). The whole thing about "stealth Jihad" is nonsense Myles- Muslims have considering their numbers extremely little cultural influence in the West whatever about them getting halal in the odd school.

missy

PI Member
However, what should our position be on drawings of kids having sex, such as Japanese hentai etc?
There is no victim. Is it art? Tricky one!
There's a huge different between doing and drawing.
One has a clear victim, who can suffer ill effects, both physical and mental, throughout their lives.
The other is a drawing.

Top Bottom