Marrying a child is not paedophilia says ECtHR

GodsDog

PI Member
I don't- I told you I don't regard Muhammad as a historical figure and I do regard the Hadith as legendary. When it comes to Islam as such I don't regard it as a Religion in it's right but rather as to be slightly paradoxical this colourful grey area between the Church and the Synagogue (with sometimes Gnosticism playing a significant role in the mix for instance in the case of Ismaelis and Alawites). The whole thing about "stealth Jihad" is nonsense Myles- Muslims have considering their numbers extremely little cultural influence in the West whatever about them getting halal in the odd school.
I reckon they may have turned her Myles! :ROFLMAO:

Thing is, I'm not sure whether "they" are the Jews or the Muslims though!! :ROFLMAO:

GodsDog

PI Member
There's a huge different between doing and drawing.
One has a clear victim, who can suffer ill effects, both physical and mental, throughout their lives.
The other is a drawing.
I agree.

Apparently it's still a crime to view/possess such drawings though. Victimless crime or not. The world (and the law) is sometimes quite bonkers!
And often the cure is a worse crime than the action it purports to fix!

missy

PI Member
I agree.

Apparently it's still a crime to view/possess such drawings though. Victimless crime or not. The world (and the law) is sometimes quite bonkers!
And often the cure is a worse crime than the action it purports to fix!
So it's illegal to own a drawing of a child having sex, but perfectly fine to marry and have penetrative sex with an actual minor.
It's also illegal to possess a child sex doll too - an inanimate object. But hey, the real thing is fine and dandy so long as it's ''cultural''.

Does that mean statutory rape will be prosecuted as ''cultural appropriation'' ?

Such insanity can only be created by an underlying ideology.

GodsDog

PI Member
So it's illegal to own a drawing of a child having sex, but perfectly fine to marry and have penetrative sex with an actual minor.
It's also illegal to possess a child sex doll too - an inanimate object. But hey, the real thing is fine and dandy so long as it's ''cultural''.

Does that mean statutory rape will be prosecuted as ''cultural appropriation'' ?

Such insanity can only be created by an underlying ideology.
child sex dolls (and adult ones ) have been confiscated by customs apparently.

Just a piece of plastic.

Personally I'd much prefer the perverts and paedos screwed a bit of plastic or looked at a few drawings
to sate their deviant impulses rather than going out chasing actual children!!

missy

PI Member
child sex dolls (and adult ones ) have been confiscated by revenue / an post apparently.

Just a piece of plastic.

Personally I'd much prefer the perverts and paedos screwed a bit of plastic or looked at a few drawings
to sate their deviant impulses rather than going out chasing actual children!!
I wonder if many pedos join Islam in order to get their hands on a minor ?

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
I reckon they may have turned her Myles! :ROFLMAO:

Thing is, I'm not sure whether "they" are the Jews or the Muslims though!! :ROFLMAO:
No- I very much believe in the Dogma of Original, that the Law made nothing perfect and was brought in order to increase knowledge of sin and in the necessity of Christ's Blood Atonement. Now you could argue that the Ismailis do have a clear (and very intriguing at that) doctrine of Original Sin and could never be accused of taking a legalistic approach to Salvation- however they deny the necessity of Blood Atonement. I am very much a North West European Pauline/Augustinian Catholic Christian- ironically the people who give out to me in real for being too Islamophile are a lot closer to standard Islam than I am. I am though a tolerant person capable of showing both liberality and intellectual curiosity. When I argue with Muslims I have always argued from a Pauline perspective which they tend to actually respect more than the whole "Liberal"/"Enlightenment" arguments that Westerners, even Christians, use on them when arguing Religion.

James Dawson

PI Member
I don't- I told you I don't regard Muhammad as a historical figure and I do regard the Hadith as legendary. When it comes to Islam as such I don't regard it as a Religion in it's right but rather as to be slightly paradoxical this colourful grey area between the Church and the Synagogue (with sometimes Gnosticism playing a significant role in the mix for instance in the case of Ismaelis and Alawites). The whole thing about "stealth Jihad" is nonsense Myles- Muslims have considering their numbers extremely little cultural influence in the West whatever about them getting halal in the odd school.
'Reformers' like Nawaz have been accused of being a "stealth jihadist" for a reason, I haven't really fleshed this out..

The basic idea is, is that the stealth jihadist pretends that there is a 'radical' Islam, a tiny minority of 'extremists' etc.

And the idea is to keep 'Stupid White People' (c) Earthling Carl, asleep.

I've probably witnessed about ten encounters Nawaz has had with a Moslem, and they've all been negative.

Last edited:

James Dawson

PI Member
'Reformers' like Nawaz have been accused of being a "stealth jihadist" for a reason, I haven't really fleshed this out..

The basic idea is, is that the stealth jihadist pretends that there is a 'radical' Islam, a tiny minority of 'extremists' etc.

I've probably witnessed about ten encounters Nawaz has had with a Moslem, and they've all been negative.
e.g. -

Last edited:

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

It's an interesting point, and wouldn't surprise me at all. He did always seem like a slippery lad to me, far too polished and 'reformed', even when presented by people with half a brain. He's just as slippery as the lot of them.

It's certainly true that the worse the brutality is by the sharp end of their stick, the more 'reasonable' the average muslim seems to people, but it's that majority of 'reasonable' muslims that are the real problem here, 100%. It's a numbers game, and they're winning it fast.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
It's an emotive subject, and you are clearly an uneducated person so I give you some slack. But don't push your luck.
As if education is the bottomline guaranteeing a person's integrity/sincerity and truhtfulness.
The world is full of so-called education without wit or wisdom who have been at the forefront of the downfall and degeneracy of mankind.
And so what if he/she is uneducated, he has far more common sense and wisdom to see past the devil words people use as camouflage for their own personal desires and weaknesses. It's called reality and people who are uneducated can spot a bad 'un a mile off, they rely on a more natural instinct that nature has given us all and have stayed away from the societal snobbery of wanting status, which your appeal to "edu-ma-kation" clearly shows your own inadequacy and pandering to such status, those who have stayed away and divested themselves from the institutional status and indoctrination system of your vaunted "edu-ma-kation", are far wiser and far more capable of seeing what is wrong in society or any new evils being foisted on the Irish.

Top Bottom