Self Moderated Thread MarkHumphrys.com blog.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
I found this blog just now with interesting content and was wondering has anyone here heard of this person before. The site is banned in Iran and he's been blocked by most of the high profile liars in the country.
Very strange he's an occasional Irish Times writer with the views he seems to hold.

MarkHumphrys.com

I found this blog just now with interesting content and was wondering has anyone here heard of this person before. The site is banned in Iran and he's been blocked by most of the high profile liars in the country.
Very strange he's an occasional Irish Times writer with the views he seems to hold.

MarkHumphrys.com
He's regularly called a purveyor of lies (on Twitter at least) but I've yet to see this proven. I only really follow him on the MB so am by no means an expert

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
I've read his stuff a good number of times over the years.
The good thing about him is that he does seem to be a facts guy - he does appear to believe in proving his case by facts logic and reason whereas those attacking him seem to rely entirely on throwing insults.

OP
OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
He's regularly called a purveyor of lies (on Twitter at least) but I've yet to see this proven. I only really follow him on the MB so am by no means an expert
If I listened to Twatter and Fascistbook I'd have dirty dreadlocks, a multicolour tea cosy on my head and be calling everyone maaan.
Aren't we all purveyors of lies to that lot. I've not found anything that suggests he is either.

OP
OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
I've read his stuff a good number of times over the years.
The good thing about him is that he does seem to be a facts guy - he does appear to believe in proving his case by facts logic and reason whereas those attacking him seem to rely entirely on throwing insults.
I can relate to him on most of that and having had run ins with a lot of the people he's been blocked by. Al Quadri being the most recent after proving him a hypocrite and a liar with his own words and Qu'ran verses.
Has the blog site been there for years?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
He says that he is a neocon and an interventionist. However he says he is Anti-Trump.

Does anyone here think that Trump is not a neocon interventionist ?.

He needs to update his site

OP
OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
He says that he is a neocon and an interventionist. However he says he is Anti-Trump.

Does anyone here think that Trump is not a neocon interventionist ?.

He needs to update his site
If he's Anti-Trump he must have updated the site since the election.
There is a discrepancy there.
Maybe he's a libtard that took half a red pill.

Invariably great stuff from Mark.

Pro Israel, anti Islam, anti IRA/Sinn Féin - and regularly takes the piss out of the Hobbit, Higgins.:smiley:

What's not to like??:cool:

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
he says on his site that he is anti Trump.That's all I know about him

Trump is more of a neo-Kissinger interventionist, not quite a neocon interventionist. In otherwords, Trump has a semi-pragmatic outlook whereas neocons see it as their sacred mission to spread democrazy around the globe whatever the cost to the American treasury.

Humphrey is one of these twisted neocon imitators here but he has done some good work highlighting left-liberal madness. Like Ganley he's a frustrating character in that way. I suppose he's our Ben Shapiro? Something like that.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Well as soon as he squeshes lardyass, I hope he becomes an isolationist

Top Bottom