Mark Humphrys is a Snowflake and a Fawning Zionist

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

I joined Twitter a week ago to take on the Abortionist freaks. I must have been doing it well, as Twitter has already shadow banned me. This means they are blocking my messages without letting me know they're blocked. Anyway, before that I noticed that Mark Humphries was complaining that two fellows were picking on him. I even went over to his page to give him a bit of backup - only to see that his page is littered with fawning tributes to ZioNazism. I got into a discussion with him telling him I agreed fully about what he has to say about Clonskeagh Mosque, but not to make the mistake of backing anyone that seems to be against Islam. He told me that he supports Israel because he supports Liberal democracy, and that it is Liberal democracy that has made Europe Great. I said - Are you joking? Europe is in demographic and cultural collapse because of Liberal democracy. He seemed to have no answer to that and took the huff saying he wouldn't talk to a supporter of dictatorships like me. What a Snowflake.

I joined Twitter a week ago to take on the Abortionist freaks. I must have been doing it well, as Twitter has already shadow banned me. This means they are blocking my messages without letting me know they're blocked. Anyway, before that I noticed that Mark Humphries was complaining that two fellows were picking on him. I even went over to his page to give him a bit of backup - only to see that his page is littered with fawning tributes to ZioNazism. I got into a discussion with him telling him I agreed fully about what he has to say about Clonskeagh Mosque, but not to make the mistake of backing anyone that seems to be against Islam. He told me that he supports Israel because he supports Liberal democracy, and that it is Liberal democracy that has made Europe Great. I said - Are you joking? Europe is in demographic and cultural collapse because of Liberal democracy. He seemed to have no answer to that and took the huff saying he wouldn't talk to a supporter of dictatorships like me. What a Snowflake.
He says on his website that he sees US trash culture as a great good becomes he sees it as helping to spread "Civilized Liberal" values through out the world. I don't know where to begin with that. Also Libya under the wise guidance of the Brotherly Leader was actually in real terms significantly more democratic than either the ROI or UK has ever been- though of course it wasn't a "Liberal Democracy". He though is a NATO fan boy.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
He says on his website that he sees US trash culture as a great good becomes he sees it as helping to spread "Civilized Liberal" values through out the world. I don't know where to begin with that. Also Libya under the wise guidance of the Brotherly Leader was actually in real terms significantly more democratic than either the ROI or UK has ever been- though of course it wasn't a "Liberal Democracy". He though is a NATO fan boy.

The guy is clearly mentally deranged. He actually reminds me a lot of Willie Frazer.

Last edited:

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Assuming you're referring to this guy, Tadhg, then he's a self-confessed Neocon.

So his claim of being anti-Jihad and anti-Sharia is nonsense as Neocons support the Wahhabi terrorists who slaughter Christians in the Middle East and the regime change wars that create the millions of refugees flooding Europe.

I think therefore that if one is opposed to mass-immigration then one must be opposed to scum like this ZioShill.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Assuming you're referring to this guy, Tadhg, then he's a self-confessed Neocon.

So his claim of being anti-Jihad and anti-Sharia is nonsense as Neocons support the Wahhabi terrorists who slaughter Christians in the Middle East and the regime change wars that create the millions of refugees flooding Europe.

I think therefore that if one is opposed to mass-immigration then one must be opposed to scum like this ZioShill.

Yes, that's the guy. What a prick.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
When you really think about it, supporting Israeli criminality and supporting the Neocons means you de-facto support the slaughter and oppression of the Christians of the Middle East.

Tommy Robinson falls into this bracket, as do many Irish Christians.

I just don't understand this, being a Christian myself. I don't know why a fellow Irishman/woman would support those whose actions threaten the Christians of the Middle East and have led (Neocon regime change wars) to the massive refugee crisis engulfing Europe.

The Zionists are making fools of such people. They must be pissing themselves laughing at how easy it is to manipulate them into supporting the slaughter of their own, and the creation of the millions of refugees who are engulfing their countries.

The guy is clearly mentally deranged. He actually reminds me a lot of Willie Frazer.
I'm not surprised at all by all this. I have heard that he used to oppose the GFA on basically Pro-Loyalist lines and he is a bit of Conor O'Brien type for definite. That said when it comes to spending on Prods at least Willie Frazer would be much less of the Capitalist than Mark Humphries and of course Wee Willie is fine with certain types of Religiosity while as Mark Humphries is against Religion full stop in a very 19 th century manner Whig manner. Outside of the Clonskeagh Mosque I don't think there is any common ground at all between you two lads.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I'm not surprised at all by all this. I have heard that he used to oppose the GFA on basically Pro-Loyalist lines and he is a bit of Conor O'Brien type for definite. That said when it comes to spending on Prods at least Willie Frazer would be much less of the Capitalist than Mark Humphries and of course Wee Willie is fine with certain types of Religiosity while as Mark Humphries is against Religion full stop in a very 19 th century manner Whig manner. Outside of the Clonskeagh Mosque I don't think there is any common ground at all between you two lads.

Yes, you're right. This Humphries fellow is on a different level of derangement to Wee Wully.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
When you really think about it, supporting Israeli criminality and supporting the Neocons means you de-facto support the slaughter and oppression of the Christians of the Middle East. Tommy Robinson falls into this bracket, as do many Irish Christians. I just don't understand this, being a Christian myself. I don't know why a fellow Irishman/woman would support those whose actions threaten the Christians of the Middle East and have led (Neocon regime change wars) to the massive refugee crisis engulfing Europe. The Zionists are making fools of such people. They must be pissing themselves laughing at how easy it is to manipulate them into supporting the slaughter of their own, and the creation of the millions of refugees who are engulfing their countries.
Tommy is wrong on Israel but its a secondary issue imo. Anyone who puts the Palestine situation ahead of their own Country's problems is a bit of a cracker. Tommy believes the US & UK's foreign policies are a disgrace and their wars have sent the Mohammedans cascading through our borders. So a NeoCon he ain't. Given that he grew up in the middle of Islam (a brutal ideology that I don't think you fully appreciate Mr Flynn) I can forgive him somewhat for thinking Muslims in Palestine/Israel are the problem. Its a natural position to take if you check out the havoc Islam has wrought on his life and his community.

I agree with you regarding the double standards of people like Douglas Murray though.