Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Marine Le Pen Vows To Destroy New World Order

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
Leading French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen has vowed to “destroy the New World Order” when she is elected President of France, sending a warning to European elites that she will “dismantle their corrupt, self-serving institutions with my own two hands if I have to.
Marine Le Pen Vows To Destroy New World Order

DS86DS

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
France needs Le Pen to save it from the brink of extinction. Marine Le Pen is the French Donald Trump and France needs her to drain the swamp in Paris.

Another term by Globalist Rothschild stooge Macron will spell disaster for France and possibly much of Europe.

Ted

PI Member
When I am elected President, I will go to the European Union and say that I want four sovereignties back. Legislative sovereignty: our laws are more important than EU directives. Territorial sovereignty: we decide who comes and stays in our country, we want borders. Thirdly, economic and banking sovereignty: I have the right to promote economic patriotism if I so wish. And of course, monetary sovereignty.

If you put it to the average Irish person they would tell you that we have all these sovereignties.
Such is the level of ignorance among EU "citizens".

The Field Marshal

PI Member
When I am elected President, I will go to the European Union and say that I want four sovereignties back. Legislative sovereignty: our laws are more important than EU directives. Territorial sovereignty: we decide who comes and stays in our country, we want borders. Thirdly, economic and banking sovereignty: I have the right to promote economic patriotism if I so wish. And of course, monetary sovereignty.

If you put it to the average Irish person they would tell you that we have all these sovereignties.
Such is the level of ignorance among EU "citizens".
Is there no end to your hypocrisy?
You viciously defend antipope francis who wants to abolish territorial borders and flood countries with illegal migrants.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ted

PI Member
Is there no end to your hypocrisy?
You viciously defend antipope francis who wants to abolish territorial borders and flood countries with illegal migrants.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
What happened to "you're on ignore"? :LOL:
I thought I was free from your drug-fueled drivel.
Your lies are mounting.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
What happened to "you're on ignore"? :LOL:
I thought I was free from your drug-fueled drivel.
Your lies are mounting.
Oh I just decided to have more fun exposing your ignorant , self contradictory and hypocritical postings related to religion .
You don’t even know anymore what you are saying.

On one hand you lambast a bishop you deem schismatic and on the other support his boss a clearly schismatic antipope.

I doubt you even know what the word schismatic even means.

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
Oh I just decided to have more fun exposing your ignorant , self contradictory and hypocritical postings related to religion .
You don’t even know anymore what you are saying.

On one hand you lambast a bishop you deem schismatic and on the other support his boss a clearly schismatic antipope.

I doubt you even know what the word schismatic even means.
I expect a lot of people thought it meant a bad back,but it turns out a schism is a division between people in organisations usually religious.😂😂😂

The Doc

PI Member
I see this is from more than 2 years ago but hopefully she means it. This is the woman who stabbed her own father in the back for being too 'radical', and has given in on just about every social policy except from immigration, and even then she's nothing like her father.

Top Bottom