• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Marian Finucane - RTE Radio One

• Thread starter Sharkattack
  • Start date
  • Replies 116
  • Views 8K

BSA

PI Member
Listening to Finnucane I too reached unsuccessfully for my imaginary Glock... To drill the radio...

Finnucane explains manufacturing jobs being lost to China...

'Shur people in Ireland wouldn't work for ten grand these day .but fellas in China would be delighted.. They'd be made up....... begins to cough

Economics 101..

Finnucane earns €250.000 + per year for about 3 hours work a week..

OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
Listening to Finnucane I too reached unsuccessfully for my imaginary Glock... To drill the radio...

'Shur people in Ireland wouldn't work for ten grand these day .but fellas in China would be delighted.. They'd be made up....... begins to cough

Economics 101..

Will she ever phuck off and retire into the sunset.

BSA

PI Member
Will she ever phuck off and retire into the sunset.
Cough...

cough..

splutter...

discreetly hocks a gob of phlegm Pulls deeply on a Woodbine..

" I'm a top quality investigative journalist.. I covered the Easter Rising, the sinking of the Titanic.. The Wall St. Crash.. I'll never retire.... as long as I can get €250. 000 a year for a six hour week with 6 months holidays...

Anglophile

PI Member
As I predicted yesterday, the Essex tragedy would be used for the softly, softly, 'compassionate',
and totally ineffective approach to illegal refugees.

Some of Marian's libtards went quite close to the 'open borders' bullshit.

Not a single dissenting voice ( as usual )

That Cassidy one is particularly obnoxious. A big job in Oxford - but never a good word
to say about Britain, Brexit, Government, Tories etc.

As they went to the break after the 'Essex' discussion, the mike was still on - and we heard
Marian say 'that was great'....:sick::rolleyes:

Karloff

PI Member

Economics 101..

I know, listening to her pontificating on what meagre wages poor people would generally be satisfied with was painful - the RTE and political elites include many Marie Antoinettes.

Reactions: BSA

whyfillaw

PI Member
Honestly This is the most unbalanced drivel I've ever heard.
The two Dublin 4 "Saoirses", DORT accented, right on parasites are so boring and ridiculous.
you can always switch channels , I have not listened in ages , sometimes I switch over from Lyric for 10-15 secs snippets out of "curiosity" while ads are on Lyric but other than that I've given up on Old Maid Marian, Marie Wilson, Áine Lawlor,S.O'R, Sarah McEnerney,Murryum. Katie Hannon is the only decent one currently during News and current Affairs.I'd double her salary and fire most of the others.

whyfillaw

PI Member
Cough...

cough..

splutter...

discreetly hocks a gob of phlegm Pulls deeply on a Woodbine..

" I'm a top quality investigative journalist.. I covered the Easter Rising, the sinking of the Titanic.. The Wall St. Crash.. I'll never retire.... as long as I can get €250. 000 a year for a six hour week with 6 months holidays...
How do you mean? where do you think I went wrong enough to warrant your comment ?
I agree with you , it is the panel's Knee jerk reaction to bodies found in the Trailer and linking it to doing something about immigration into the EU.Marian and her lackey panelists are total "Reactionaries" because they don't like to upset the status quo or the current economic dogmatic policy that prevails in the "Civilized World" , namely "Trickle Up economics" where a tiny élite harvest their wealth from the Masses and "Offshore it to Tax Havens" and it leaves the Govts short of revenue to spend for the good of it Citizens.We here in Ireland can "Accommodate The Tech Giants" and filter the profits for very little or insignificant taxes for profits earned throughout EU ,Europe and North Africa. Over 3/4 billion people are paying for profits which end up in Tax Free Havens and that tax could build a lot of schools, hospitals, provide health service and facilities for sick and chronically ill people but non of the Govts in this region ever collect it.

TWIP yesterday was just as bad, all singing off the same hymn sheet these people have become so far removed from the people of Europe you'd have to wonder do they actually believe the shite they come out with, well as sf and the greens are effectively cults then there supporters would believe anything, but the likes of ff/fg....locally councillors are not condeming the DP protests , but then they are all gobalist in the dail and the European parliament.

Top Bottom