• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Marian Finucane - RTE Radio One

Brendan Ogle was quite right about the history of Governments in this Republic and unfortunately looks like staying that way for at at least another 5 years

Can't speak for the lad Hogge pal ..but this poster is strictly hetero...now why don't you post something sensible instead of engaging in unsubstantiated personal abuse.?
Your only reason for being here is to try and pull political Irish down you must be a bitter old troll who got a hiding with the sycophants on P.ie :smash2:

Your only reason for being here is to try and pull political Irish down you must be a bitter old troll who got a hiding with the sycophants on P.ie :smash2:
Au contraire mon ami....I have the best interests of this well set up site at heart..believe me !The majority of my posts are well thought out and reasoned and devoid of personal abuse.

I know nothing of P.ie and have no wish to.

I have heard of a new discussion forum called SHITETALK.ie ...you should look it up ..I feel you would be very much at home there ?

Hmmmm ?

Y
The queers paddy porter and hogg are at it again :sleeping2:
Less of the personals pal, you seem to be a lad anxious to make a name for himself.

The boy Porter, if I read him correctly has only the best interests of this site, as do I.

Now what your contribution my friend is, is subject to debate.

If blatant personal abuse is your bag, you are a top poster.