Maria Walsh

blue velvet

PI Member
Yeah, I remember when they were picking between the two after Enda, the chat was that Coveney would be the man for Pro-life, but surprisingly to me, Leo was considered the man for controlling immigration. As you say, neither was ever going to do either.
Varadkar and Coveney are loyal to their careers and their globalist masters, and that's it.

Ted

PI Member
Until we have control of our border, there'll be nothing managed about it unfortunately- except to see how many more we can manage to get in.

Was that article reissued today do you know?
No, the date can be misleading.

This more recent -

Last edited:

Esatdigiwank

PI Member
That's why I was delighted to see FG tanking in that Irish Times Ipsos / MRBI poll on Saturday, which showed Varadkar's personal approval rate plummetting 7%.

I thought 'good enough for the wankers'. After their disgusting pandering to the abortion lobby and other blatant politics of distraction, to try and divert attention from their failures in housing, health and homelessness.

10,000 people homeless? Lets have another pointless referendum which gives the illusion of 'progress', like cutting divorce wait times.

These fuckers need to be destroyed.
FFG won’t give us the referendum that matters namely the referendum on the public ownership of Irish water. They have put this off for 2 years now.

Storybud2

PI Member
I seen her spew the PR lines about "global citizens" on the Telly the other week and I wondered how many "global citizens" from Somalia and
Lagos in free housing she was living next door to ?? or any of the political elite for that matter,,

the answer of course is ZERO of them,,

Politically this place gets more pathetic by the day,, rubbish politicians, rubbish policies, rubbish media not doing their job holding them to account,

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
I seen her spew the PR lines about "global citizens" on the Telly the other week and I wondered how many "global citizens" from Somalia and
Lagos in free housing she was living next door to ?? or any of the political elite for that matter,,

the answer of course is ZERO of them,,

Politically this place gets more pathetic by the day,, rubbish politicians, rubbish policies, rubbish media not doing their job holding them to account,
Loads of rubbish Paddies too.

Top Bottom