Maria Walsh

James Dawson

PI Member
Seems lots of crying going on here about Maria Walsh, she might even take the last seat while people like Hermann and Gemma will be lucky to get their deposits back.

Ye guys most definitely do not have your fingers on the pulse.

Ted

PI Member
fine gael are going to get a scalding in this election.....I predict no seats
Don't overestimate the voting public.
The majority of voters won't even know what the European Parliament does. They'll take their lead from a coloured poster and RTE spin.

Democracy is wasted on most people.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Don't overestimate the voting public.
The majority of voters won't even know what the European Parliament does. They'll take their lead from a coloured poster and RTE spin.

Democracy is wasted on most people.
Too right. Remember this time last year. Some of us were even thinking we'd win. Demoncracy.

blue velvet

PI Member
That's why I was delighted to see FG tanking in that Irish Times Ipsos / MRBI poll on Saturday, which showed Varadkar's personal approval rate plummetting 7%.

I thought 'good enough for the wankers'. After their disgusting pandering to the abortion lobby and other blatant politics of distraction, to try and divert attention from their failures in housing, health and homelessness.

10,000 people homeless? Lets have another pointless referendum which gives the illusion of 'progress', like cutting divorce wait times.

These fuckers need to be destroyed.

Top Bottom