Make Ireland Great Again - "Donald Trump to visit both sides of the Border"

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I'm sure he'll get a big welcome on both sides of the border.

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The hippies will have a shitfit. :laughing::laughing::laughing:
I would expect the Gardai to be very busy keeping the filth out of the way that day!
Can't be embarrassing Leotard and Co. in front of the bigger boys!

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Trump will probably be sequestered from much of the public -- like George Bush and Madame Windsor.

But for the opposite reasons; he's liked. He's liked the same way Irish people like a rogue and a rascal. And that doesn't quite suit the globalist narrative.

And yes, undue media attention will be given to the trot welcoming jamboree.

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Trump will probably be sequestered from much of the public -- like George Bush and Madame Windsor.

But for the opposite reasons; he's liked. He's liked the same way Irish people like a rogue and a rascal. And that doesn't quite suit the globalist narrative.

And yes, undue media attention will be given to the trot welcoming jamboree.
I can imagine the RTE report now- "10 million take to the streets of Dublin in protest of racist US President Donald Trump, who grabbed 35 women by the pussy as he left the airport".
A gaggle of smelly no life nobodies making noise.
Their Anti-Trump protests were a complete flop before and will be again.
He won't even be able to hear them because they'll be kept at the far side of the city to him.
Fuckin jokers.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
I can imagine the RTE report now- "10 million take to the streets of Dublin in protest of racist US President Donald Trump, who grabbed 35 women by the pussy as he left the airport".
A gaggle of smelly no life nobodies making noise.
Their Anti-Trump protests were a complete flop before and will be again.
He won't even be able to hear them because they'll be kept at the far side of the city to him.
Fuckin jokers.
Yeah, they'll no doubt be some hoary old nanny-goat character on hand from the fake wimmin's quango to lay into him and they'll go through every sterile trot politician one at a time. Clare Daly's beak will be the most famous beak in Ireland during those few days. Then some aul fella that's a bit ga-ga and with a heavy Healy Rae accent will be found as the one guy that thinks he's jus' graaate. Y'Know -- just to provide a bit a' balance.

This is will be all padded out with a blow-by-blow account of the latest "crisis" Trump is embroiled in back in duh states.

Will he be given the live coverage Obama got? Will he my eye.

He won't impact on the politics here much I don't think. He'll be here and gone.

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Back in the 1990s he was there to welcome Adams on his first trip to the USA and was a sympathizer with Irish Republicanism. Will this be remembered during his visit to Ulster? If it is than that could be quite interesting but I doubt it will be.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Imagine how great it will be if he lands on the back of holding the abortion maniacs at the gates? Trump would basically be coming to then cavalry charge the remaining horde into the ground. What a sight to behold that would be. It would almost bring a tear to the eye.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Back in the 1990s he was there to welcome Adams on his first trip to the USA and was a sympathizer with Irish Republicanism. Will this be remembered during his visit to Ulster? If it is than that could be quite interesting but I doubt it will be.
The safe money is on Mary Lou-la being in full school marm admonishment mode. She's in her element when she does that.

Maybe the shier Mrs Mickey O'Neill will make a better fist at humouring him. .

Last edited:

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Imagine how great it will be if he lands on the back of holding the abortion maniacs at the gates? Trump would basically be coming to then cavalry charge the remaining horde into the ground. What a sight to behold that would be. It would almost bring a tear to the eye.
He's supposed to be coming in June anyway. Dunno if his irreverent manner is quite the treatment that would boost the pro-life side anyhow.

Top Bottom