"Make Austria Great Again"! Far Right celebrate glorious Victory in General Election!

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
Cease suggesting that Barret is aby thing but a heterosexual until you can prove otherwise for the good of this site.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
Also cease suggesting that Olli is anything other than a man with his German wife and I believe a middle aged son, which he has spoken of here.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Straight shooter my arse. I've seen this carry on with you before Daniel. You have a row with someone and then you flex your muscles on other innocent folk.

That's bad behaviour Sir.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Having toys in the attic simply means you're crazy, not homosexual, Dan. I thought you'd know that being from the Boston area:

And as far as attacks go, he's been beyond the pale in numerous instances. And they weren't penny-ante insults either. I'm not a snitch, so I let sleeping dogs lie.

If you're going to carry the water for him, that's your cross to bear, but please don't play favorites.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
Having toys in the attic simply means you're crazy, not homosexual, Dan. I thought you'd know that being from the Boston area:

And as far as attacks go, he's been beyond the pale in numerous instances. And they weren't penny-ante insults either. I'm not a snitch, so I let sleeping dogs lie.

If you're going to carry the water for him, that's your cross to bear, but please don't play favorites.
Well that is fair enough, I never heard that term.
The owners must decide what is allowed on this site, and spell it out. That is not my job, my job is to try to ensure that everyone observes these guidelines as best I can in an impatrial manner.

Top Bottom