#MAGA Work starts on Trump's Wall- Yeeehaaaa!

El Chaval.

PI Member
I think the real work wont start until the last year of term and therefore finishing it will be an election rally call.
Bit of cynical political chicannery at work.
Whoever stands against him will have to endorse the wall or oppose it in the debates.
Opposing it will be their death knell Supporting it will vindicate Trump.
Win-win either way for the Don.

El Chaval.

PI Member
I have to hand it to you, D4. You are an eternal optimist. If someone locked you in a room filled with manure, you'd start looking for the horse.
I think the wall will be built and work will start in Trump's first term. Failure to do so could cost Trump the election.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I think the wall will be built and work will start in Trump's first term. Failure to do so could cost Trump the election.
I wouldn't be so sure. He's reneged on a slew of campaign promises already. As long as the economy is going great guns, he'll serve a second term.

I probably won't vote for him again, but my vote ain't worth a hill of beans anyway.

El Chaval.

PI Member
I wouldn't be so sure. He's reneged on a slew of campaign promises already. As long as the economy is going great guns, he'll serve a second term.

I probably won't vote for him again, but my vote ain't worth a hill of beans anyway.
If I was a Yank I'd vote for him, though I do disagree on several issues.
If he starts the wall and keeps up the America First message he'll be a shoe-in.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have to hand it to you, D4. You are an eternal optimist. If someone locked you in a room filled with manure, you'd start looking for the horse.
I'm a REALIST not an Optimist or Pessimist.

Work has commenced despite the Swamp attempting to disrupt Trumper.

Always, always remember- Hotheads who try to go too far too soon LOSE!

Top Bottom