Madeleine McCann Documentary's by Richard D Hall

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Erasing your phone is irrelevant.
Everything is recorded by the provider.
They would have used a local carrier, from which the local cops could obtain all communications.
What did they reveal ?
They clearly revealed notthing of any importance what so ever .
But that’s not good enough for the Hate the McCanns Campaign.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Were the parents you knew laughing and joking just days after their child died ?
The same reactions are to be seen with The Sandy Hook parents. Very strange indeed.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
They would have used a local carrier, from which the local cops could obtain all communications.
What did they reveal ?
Are you for real?
Erasing your phone IS NOT irrelevant and is one of the big signs to investigating police that something is up. Innocent people DO NOT do this, especially when a child is missing. It does not indicate guilt and will not get a conviction but as you must understand, investigating police will always take this very seriously.
I don't know who they rang before they deleted their records (I will try and find out, but I'm guessing Masonic contacts) but they did contact a notorious elite peadophile many times who lived nearby soon afterwards. Watch a few mins of this from 15 mins if you want.

missy

PI Member
Are you for real?
Erasing your phone IS NOT irrelevant and is one of the big signs to investigating police that something is up. Innocent people DO NOT do this, especially when a child is missing. It does not indicate guilt and will not get a conviction but as you must understand, investigating police will always take this very seriously.
I don't know who they rang before they deleted their records (I will try and find out, but I'm guessing Masonic contacts) but they did contact a notorious elite peadophile many times who lived nearby soon afterwards. Watch a few mins of this from 15 mins if you want.

It's irrelevant in the manner that you can't hide anything, as all correspondence is held by the provider.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
It's irrelevant in the manner that you can't hide anything, as all correspondence is held by the provider.
It's not irrelevant as correspondence held by providers might not be allowed as evidence for privacy reasons (which happens all the time btw). Also, suspects, especially over 12 years ago, might not be aware of providers etc.

One thing the phone records did show up was -
Jane Tanner rang a fellow doctor who worked at the FFS DNA laboratory in England while she was in Portugal. The doctors name was kept under a different name on her mobile. She nearly shat herself when English cops interviewed her on behalf of the Portuguese a few months later and asked her about this. This was the DNA lab that , like countless other cases it was involved with, failed to get a proper DNA result from samples provided. It has since been shut down. The world's most famous DNA expert has recently contacted Operation Grange and offered to carry out tests on the samples free of charge. Are you aware of this?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
What did they reveal ?
Of course all this data is available including the content of texts.
The Hate the McCanns media gang often distort these facts using half truths to imply suspicious conduct.
Then merciless begrudgers swallow these half truths and arrive at a rash judgement.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Of course all this data is available including the content of texts.
The Hate the McCanns media gang often distort these facts using half truths to imply suspicious conduct.
Then merciless begrudgers swallow these half truths and arrive at a rash judgement.
I see the Online Paedo Protector Gang are back.

missy

PI Member
One thing the phone records did show up was -
Jane Tanner rang a fellow doctor who worked at the FFS DNA laboratory in England while she was in Portugal. The doctors name was kept under a different name on her mobile.
So you've just disagreed with me and proven my point at the same time.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
What did they reveal ?
Is the intent of erasing all the phone data irrelevant? I think that's the key issue here, not whether it could be retrieved or not.

Why would innocent people, who've just had a child kidnapped, do something so reckless, when even something as small as an innocuous missed call could possibly lead to finding her?

IrishJohn

PI Member
The British media is also protecting the McCann's they never get asked hard questions.

Top Bottom