Madeleine McCann Documentary's by Richard D Hall

The Field Marshal

PI Member
have you checked into Gerrys backround or are you just ignorant ? have you looked at any evidence at all?
Maybe you know something that nobody else knows otherwise I must respect the McCanns plight and their innocence.
If you know something then spit it out otherwise shut up.

IrishJohn

PI Member
I’m simply alluding to the facts of the McCanns innocence.
Ie they have not been charged with any crime.

That they might be Catholics is irrelevant.
That they might have met Pope Benedict is utterly irrelevant,
If they are so innocent how come they lost their libel trial ?

Also notice how when they won the first libel trial the media was all over it but when they lost the retrial the media hardly covered the story.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
If they are so innocent how come they lost their libel trial ?

Also notice how when they won the first libel trial the media was all over it but when they lost the retrial the media hardly covered the story.

(I notice you quote that vicious rag the so called “ Guardian “ a lefty gutter newspaper on an intellectual par with the defunct “News of the World” )

The McCanns would ave won there case in Ireland where people’s reputations are better protected.
Be that as it may , they won the first court trial.
So they definitely had a stateable case.

The Portuguese Supreme Court merely stated that the defendants book fell within the parameters of free expression.
And therefore no libel occurred.

You can’t infer from that the printed words complained of were true.

Secondly the printed words complained of were incorrect and factually innacurate.

Thirdly the Portuguese establishment , poisoned by the anti McCann media, were always going to support their own police.
We all saw what Portuguese thugs are capable of with the repulsive Mr Barrosso.

Last edited:

The Field Marshal

PI Member
What was said about them that was incorrect ?
I’m certain that the Portuguese detectives interpretation of Jane Tanners evidence is wrong.
Tanners evidence is 100% convincing as is the fact that neither Gerry MCCann or the other man he was talking to saw her going up the street.
(They couldn’t have seen her because Gerry had his back to the path and was located on the far side of the dark street in conversation with somebody. The man he was in conversation with simply could not remember seeing Jane which is quite normal under the circumstances of a dark street and limited visibility.)

The link I posted earlier proves this.

The heavily biased red flag podcasts are deeply defective and deliberately misleading about this crucial point and pivotal witness.Tanner.

Last edited:

missy

PI Member
When Portuguese cops seized their mobiles ALL their texts and call records had been deleted. Who does that? Seriously, who fucking does that?
Erasing your phone is irrelevant.
Everything is recorded by the provider.
They would have used a local carrier, from which the local cops could obtain all communications.
What did they reveal ?

Top Bottom