• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Lucy has a pop at Pearse Doherty

Madam

PI Member
[img=390x285]http://c3.thejournal.ie/media/2015/12/lcpd-390x285.jpg[/img]

RENUA LEADER LUCINDA Creighton has firmly ruled out doing any post-election coalition deal with Sinn Féin saying the party has no desire to be in a position of responsibility.
Creighton said that Sinn Féin TD Pearse Doherty’s refusal to sign-off on the banking inquiry report is evidence of the party not willing to be in power.
“I’ve been very clear and consistent in saying that we will not do business with the Sinn Féin party,” she told reporters at an event to discuss Renua’s flat tax proposal in Dublin this morning.
We don’t believe that Sinn Féin is ready, or has any desire, to be in a position of responsibility in the country.
She said Doherty had previously refused to sign-off on reports related to European affairs and lashed the party for what she said are “histrionics”:
It’s designed to get attention in the media, and it’s irresponsible politics as far as I’m concerned.
Her comments prompted a reaction from Doherty on Twitter this afternoon. He accused Creighton of promoting a “herd mentality [that] attacks contrarian views”:

Source: Pearse Doherty/Twitter

Creighton then hit back accusing Doherty of having seen a “media opportunity”. She threw in a #chancers hashtag for good measure:
Source: Lucinda Creighton/Twitter

But it didn’t end there as Doherty said that Creighton was in fact the #chancer:
Source: Pearse Doherty/Twitter

There’s been no response from Creighton as yet, although Fine Gael TD and grammar garda Alan Farrell has steamed in:

http://www.thejournal.ie/renua-sinn-fein-2487256-Dec2015/

Silly Lucinda, is she that desperate to mean something?

Makavelli

PI Member
She needs all the attention she can get, ms 1%. 

And her unelected hubby is explaining how an unviable pregnancy is not an unviable pregnancy in the unelected Seanad. They have necks like jockeys bolloxes the both of them.

She should have resigned and stood as a renuaoldway candidate when she resigned from FG.

London

Donator
PI Member
She ruled out a coalition with SF today I believe?

Well guess she will have to cuddle up-to Fine Gael.  SHOCK! All 1 of her TD`s.

Ren84

PI Member
In order to be in a position to do a post-election deal you have to get elected first. Something Loony Lucy might do well to remember.

I'd also question the sanity of anyone lecturing others on being responsible at the exact moment they're advocating a flat tax for Ireland!

Top Bottom