Lord Michael Cashman - The first gay kiss on EastEnders and the Gaystapoization of the Western Left

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Then and now - Lord Michael Cashman

Myself and Dublin 4 were having a chat earlier on today and it struck us as amazing how we could have gone from Stalin and Mao and Ceaușescu and Hoxha and Che Guevara banning homosexual acts - to now the Left being basically a homosexual pressure group.

Of course, in China and Vietnam and Laos and even Cuba, homosexual acts are still frowned upon. You certainly aren't going to do well in the Communist Party if you're an open shirt lifter. So, you might say that all this Lefty Gaystapo stuff is really a symptom of the decadent West, and has nothing to do with the Left per say. But even that doesn't explain the situation entirely. Marx and Engels were cultured men of Western Europe, and yet they saw homosexuality as bourgeois decadence. How could our latterday Lefties fly in the face of Marx and Engels? Indeed, as late as the 1960s, Micheal Foucault was expelled from the French Communist Party for homosexual practices.

Dublin 4 put forward an interesting theory. He suggested that the big push for the normalization of homosexuality came after an iconic event in 1987 - at a time when the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall seemed as strong as ever. This was the first gay kiss on British television. Michael Cashman, now Lord Michael Cashman and Labour MEP, was the first openly homosexual character on Eastenders. In 1987, the powers that be at the BBC thought the British public was ready for the first BBC gay kiss. No doubt there was some objection, but generally they pulled it off. Homosexuality had become normalized in BBC land.

Fast forward a couple of years and the Soviet Union has been pulled down by traitors and criminals inside the Communist Party and the Berlin Wall had come crashing down - not by popular action, but simply because the frightened and disorientated leadership of the DDR told its troops to just open the gates. It was several hours until the public noticed that the gates had been thrown open. Then pro-Western activists set up a show for the Western media. It was a show about nothing. The gates were already open.

And so the Western Left, which had never been too sure of itself, now desperately needed a popular cause to latch onto. They had already latched on to the black rights movement in the USA. But mass immigration hadn't really begun in Western Europe in the early 1990s, so it was quite hard for the Euro-Lefties to pretend they were the vanguard of black rights in Europe. But, there was one minority that by now had the backing and the favour of the media - the gay lobby.

Our desperate Lefties latched on to the homo cause as a drowning man reaches out for straws, or a thirsty man for a drop of water. Well, the rest is history. Instead of the Left dog wagging the homo tail, now we have the homo tail painting the walls rainbow colours with the Leftie dog as their brush. Mad as a brush? Certainly.

Now it seems that Lord Michael Cashman is to make a reappearance on Eastenders. I guess his Royal Knighthood is a message to the Lefties that they can now kiss his Royal gay arse.

Lord Michael Cashman to return as EastEnders first ever gay character

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account

Myself and Dublin 4 were having a chat earlier on today and it struck us as amazing how we could have gone from Stalin and Mao and Ceaușescu and Hoxha and Che Guevara banning homosexual acts - to now the Left being basically a homosexual pressure group.

Of course, in China and Vietnam and Laos and even Cuba, homosexual acts are still frowned upon. You certainly aren't going to do well in the Communist Party if you're an open shirt lifter. So, you might say that all this Lefty Gaystapo stuff is really a symptom of the decadent West, and has nothing to do with the Left per say. But even that doesn't explain the situation entirely. Marx and Engels were cultured men of Western Europe, and yet they saw homosexuality as bourgeois decadence. How could our latterday Lefties fly in the face of Marx and Engels? Indeed, as late as the 1960s, Micheal Foucault was expelled from the French Communist Party for homosexual practices.

Dublin 4 put forward an interesting theory. He suggested that the big push for the normalization of homosexuality came after an iconic event in 1987 - at a time when the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall seemed as strong as ever. This was the first gay kiss on British television. Michael Cashman, now Lord Michael Cashman and Labour MEP, was the first openly homosexual character on Eastenders. In 1987, the powers that be at the BBC thought the British public was ready for the first BBC gay kiss. No doubt there was some objection, but generally they pulled it off. Homosexuality had become normalized in BBC land.

Fast forward a couple of years and the Soviet Union has been pulled down by traitors and criminals inside the Communist Party and the Berlin Wall had come crashing down - not by popular action, but simply because the frighten and disorientated leadership of the DDR told its troops to just open the gates. It was several hours until the public noticed that the gates had been thrown open. Then pro-Western activists set up a show for the Western media. It was a show about nothing. The gates were already open.

And so the Western Left, which had never been too sure of itself, now desperately need a popular cause to latch onto. They had already latched on to the black rights movement in the USA. But mass immigration hadn't really begun in Western Europe in the early 1990s, so it was quite hard for the Euro-Lefties to pretend they were the vanguard of black rights in Europe. But, there was one minority that by now had the backing and the favour of the media - the gay lobby.

Our desperate Lefties latched on to the homo cause as a drowning man reaches out for straws, or a thirsty man for a drop of water. Well, the rest is history. Instead of the Left dog wagging the homo tail, now we have the homo tail painting the walls rainbow colours with the Leftie dog as their brush. Mad as a brush? Certainly.

Now it seems that Lord Michael Cashman is to make a reappearance on Eastenders. I guess his Royal Knighthood is a message to the Lefties that they can now kiss his Royal gay arse.

Lord Michael Cashman to return as EastEnders first ever gay character
Yep, the media dutifully fulfill their role as Trojan Horse for homosexualists/globalists et al. I think East Enders quit being a great show in days of yore.

Theres a difference between Stalinism and Trotskyism though.

I presume the modern western left is mostly Trotsky influenced?

This is why i think the state supports the gays.

The entity that is the modern state will always try to expand, like any collective would.

They will support any movement/group that needs to support them back to keep their new privileges.
They promote these groups using state apparatus like the media, laws, police etc...
What might stop the state from supporting xyz might be conflicting allegiances or conflicts with the group moral code.
If church and state are split, and the moral limits or stigmas are entirely under the permit of the state, they can control that moral code, and is why the modern state tries to undermine any church dominance.

The modern state supported women's liberation, which also changed the economic unit from the family to the individual/consumer, from earning to support the family to earning to consume.
Ending with women as wage slaves within the new economic system, and pitted against men for dominance.
The women need the state to keep their new positions, and so in turn support the ever expanding state.

In the end its a numbers games, they need votes/dependents to keep the status quo, the state creates and continue its expansion, as populism could undermine this trend.

This is why they will support the next group in line who need to support them back by default, eg. the gay/trannies etc..., as without the state, support for the pedestals they have attained would disappear, as the laws of the nature would flatten their unnatural positions.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Theres a difference between Stalinism and Trotskyism though.

I presume the modern western left is mostly Trotsky influenced?

Yes, I agree a chara. I think Trotsky was more motivated by his resentment at the way he believed Jews were treated by the majority in Russia than anything else. That's makes him an ideal icon for Western identity politics. Though, in reality, Trotsky was much more authoritarian than Stalin was. People feared Trotsky, but they regarded Stalin as a good old boy who would drink vodka with them and laugh at their jokes.