• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Lord mayor Ring and the €1million

OP
page61

page61

PI Member
It really kills the Abortionists that this fantastic man was re-elected.
.That is how Gombeenism gets away with been gombeenism

I would not let a crook away from being a crook just because you think he made some sort of a stance regarding abortion.
The guy is a crooked politician who was part of Berties boys in st lukes but yet because the mayors office hosted something while he was mayor, all that goes out the window? ...

He has cost the taxpayers a fortune, then there was the issue of his loans .

OP
page61

page61

PI Member
Neil Ring is solidly Pro Life. He is a fantastic Irishman and a fantastic human being. Not all Irish politicians are scum. 99% of them are scum, but not all.
He is all front. I have seen him sway with the breeze..he goes where the money is ,Not5hing fantastic about Berties boys

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
.That is how Gombeenism gets away with been gombeenism

I would not let a crook away from being a crook just because you think he made some sort of a stance regarding abortion.
The guy is a crooked politician who was part of Berties boys in st lukes but yet because the mayors office hosted something while he was mayor, all that goes out the window? ...

He has cost the taxpayers a fortune, then there was the issue of his loans .

As TheIrishRight said above, all other crimes fade into insignificance compared to Infanticide. Besides which, Ring did nothing wrong while Mayor. All of that booze was donated by companies like Guinness and it was used to allow community groups to hold fundraisers in the Mansion House. Ring made the Mansion House a real house of the people.

OP
page61

page61

PI Member
As TheIrishRight said above, all other crimes fade into insignificance compared to Infanticide. Besides which, Ring did nothing wrong while Mayor. All of that booze was donated by companies like Guinness and it was used to allow community groups to hold fundraisers in the Mansion House. Ring made the Mansion House a real house of the people.
The booze was not donated , Ring had every one of his cronies in the office 7 nights a week , i have seen vids of him sitting there pissed with his chain on. Now to consider that a correct way to do business or to run a mayors office is wearing blinkers.
Using words like ring made the mansion house the house of the people is literally just quoting what Ring himself said by way of excuse.

One crime does not outweigh another

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
The booze was not donated , Ring had every one of his cronies in the office 7 nights a week , i have seen vids of him sitting there pissed with his chain on. Now to consider that a correct way to do business or to run a mayors office is wearing blinkers.
Using words like ring made the mansion house the house of the people is literally just quoting what Ring himself said by way of excuse.

One crime does not outweigh another

Yes, it was all donated. The drinks companies have been doing this for years. There was never anything about it in the media before - until we had a Pro Life mayor. And it was the Brit Times who lead the gang in all of this.

OP
page61

page61

PI Member
Yes, it was all donated. The drinks companies have been doing this for years. There was never anything about it in the media before - until we had a Pro Life mayor. And it was the Brit Times who lead the gang in all of this.
Believe me ..inside information, it was not donated.. the extra was donated when he ran out .

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Believe me ..inside information, it was not donated.. the extra was donated when he ran out .

Wrong. Guinness and other drinks companies have been donating this to the Mansion House for years. And they did donate more when it ran out on this occasion. Usually, it doesn't run out, because no other Lord Mayor opened the house to the community to the extend that Neil Ring did.

OP
page61

page61

PI Member
Wrong. Guinness and other drinks companies have been donating this to the Mansion House for years. And they did donate more when it ran out on this occasion. Usually, it doesn't run out, because no other Lord Mayor opened the house to the community to the extend that Neil Ring did.
Bertie Ring .. I cant believe you could turn a blind eye.. If Ivor calley was pro life would you forgive him his sins?

OP
page61

page61

PI Member
Ringers neighbor still trying to give us the runaround.. More Fianna Fail criminals . Who says FF are not up to their neck in criminality and extortion?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Ringers neighbor still trying to give us the runaround.. More Fianna Fail criminals . Who says FF are not up to their neck in criminality and extortion?

Why were the banks so foolish to lend him that money? They knew it was for gambling on the property bubble. They're still doing the very same thing today.

Top Bottom