Lord mayor Ring and the €1million

page61

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In fairness, anyone who trades "penny stocks," like Mr. Ring's companies, knows that they are a very long shot. You can buy them literally for a penny, and if they do hit gold or oil or whatever - then you make a huge profit. That's the way the game is played. There's no suggestion that Mr. Ring's companies didn't actually try to find gold in the fields they had bought rights too.
I think it is more the fact that he bailed out leaving the companies in debt after he got a substantial pay out.. Im sure its more grey area than illegal. though I would not be trusting him to manage my money (if i had any worth managing)

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I think it is more the fact that he bailed out leaving the companies in debt after he got a substantial pay out.. Im sure its more grey area than illegal. though I would not be trusting him to manage my money (if i had any worth managing)

Again, that's the way the "penny stocks" game is played. The promoters will always do well if anyone buys them, because even if the stocks only trade at a penny, the promoters will have got their shares for 20 cents or less. And then there are fees etc. It's quite like these ICOs that have infested the Cryptocurrency market - and which counties like China and the USA have now banned for that reason.

page61

PI Member

He made the papers again today... He appears a be a bit of a milker. The first time it was funny when he ran out of beer but the 3rd time and tha fact that the public are paying for it= buying votes...

Imagine how many of his constituents have been through the doors of the mansion house, some several times.
IMO...he is a Bertie character.. Wont say where he got the money from regarding his house ,

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

He made the papers again today... He appears a be a bit of a milker. The first time it was funny when he ran out of beer but the 3rd time and tha fact that the public are paying for it= buying votes...

Imagine how many of his constituents have been through the doors of the mansion house, some several times.
IMO...he is a Bertie character.. Wont say where he got the money from regarding his house ,

The Times is a rabidly anti-Irish rag who has been pushing abortion as a means to finish the job on the Native Irish. The reason it's bringing out these hit jobs on the Lord Mayor is that he provided a night in the Mansion House to Gianna Care, including a free bar. Gianna Care provides help to mothers and families to save them from the horror of the abortion industry. It also provides free care to mothers who have aborted their babies and are now suffering post traumatic stress disorder and other afflictions.

As for the rest of it, all of the money goes on giving community groups a night out in the Mansion House and an opportunity to fund raise on the night. Mayor Ring is doing a fantastic job for the community - something the dirty anti-Irish tramps at The Times could never understand.

page61

PI Member
The Times is a rabidly anti-Irish rag who has been pushing abortion as a means to finish the job on the Native Irish. The reason it's bringing out these hit jobs on the Lord Mayor is that he provided a night in the Mansion House to Gianna Care, including a free bar. Gianna Care provides help to mothers and families to save them from the horror of the abortion industry. It also provides free care to mothers who have aborted their babies and are now suffering post traumatic stress disorder and other afflictions.

As for the rest of it, all of the money goes on giving community groups a night out in the Mansion House and an opportunity to fund raise on the night. Mayor Ring is doing a fantastic job for the community - something the dirty anti-Irish tramps at The Times could never understand.

Aw come on ,This has absolutely nothing and I mean NOTHING to do with abortion . Just to be clear, this post is noting whatever 100000% nothing at all to do with abortion.

The reason they are bringing these hit jobs on bertie,sorry i mean Ring is because he is another Ivor callely , He is a shyster .

Again NOTHING TO DO WITH ABORTION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Aw come on ,This has absolutely nothing and I mean NOTHING to do with abortion . Just to be clear, this post is noting whatever 100000% nothing at all to do with abortion.

The reason they are bringing these hit jobs on bertie,sorry i mean Ring is because he is another Ivor callely , He is a shyster .

Again NOTHING TO DO WITH ABORTION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No, The Times is doing it because Neil Ring is Pro Life. Why aren't they doing hit jobs on their own disgusting owner - Rupert Murdock.

page61

PI Member
No, The Times is doing it because Neil Ring is Pro Life. Why aren't they doing hit jobs on their own disgusting owner - Rupert Murdock.
Neil ring is no more pro life than fred west was. he is a man for all seasons blowing with the wind . But NOTHING to do with abortion..please do not change this thread into another abortion rant

page61

PI Member
And today Bertie...I mean Ring a ding makes the news yet again.

This time accused of buying votes..Not only buying votes but buying them with OUR money.

From a staunch Fianna Fail family, Ring was part of Bertie Ahern's St Luke's inner circle for several years

What else is he involved with.. Mining.Moore street hammersons man,Dodgy house deals.bad business vote buying ...and he is the Blood Lord mayor

Top Bottom