• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

COVID-19 Long Covid

valamhic

PI Member
Jan 25, 2019
One report I have is that a long Covid sufferer got the Pfizer jab and it cured the Long Covid.

valamhic

PI Member
Jan 25, 2019
I am shocked that you're married.

I am shocked that you're married.

Your powers of observation and assessment are very low. Oh I had an awful night. Me legs are black and blue as are her toes.

Hyperactivity and talking in her sleep. I found out that the sister of the one she visits down the road had an affair years ago with
a priest. I will inquire who he is.

At 4 am she was answering me in her sleep. She said I am a contrary intellectual and a workaholic but that she enjoyed living
with me and my antics and she and the offspring were lucky to have me. I brought her tea and toast there now and she seems
to have calmed down, time will tell.

So it causes recipients to talk in their sleep. I don't think I will get it.

valamhic

PI Member
Jan 25, 2019
It seems to have changed her. She wants a shrubbery. She never wanted one before, I rang the nurse and she says it will wear off in a week but that dome side effects are to be expected.

OP
M1A2

M1A2

PI Member
Jul 8, 2020
It seems to have changed her. She wants a shrubbery. She never wanted one before, I rand the nurse and she says it will were off,

This doesn't sound like objective evidence, you know.

Maybe she feels a bit......liberated?

After all, its been a hard year, and this has made us all question whats we want. You know?

valamhic

PI Member
Jan 25, 2019
This doesn't sound like objective evidence, you know.

Maybe she feels a bit......liberated?

After all, its been a hard year, and this has made us all question whats we want. You know?
I told her one of my funny jokes this evening and she didn't laugh, she always laughed at them before. She has started to
make a note of each time I tell the same joke. In a huge book.

OP
M1A2

M1A2

PI Member
Jul 8, 2020
I told her one of my funny jokes this evening and she didn't laugh, she always laughed at them before. She has started to
make a note of each time I tell the same joke. In a huge book.
She might be trying to tell you something there, Val.