London has fallen

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
To be fair, you can't 'be in charge' of your destiny, it's your destiny after all...

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Well on the plus side this was just a particular group performing an annual celebration, it wasnt one of those "Kill those who insult Islam" types of rallies.
I didnt see this mentioned in the media so I guess it passed off without incident.

These are the annual marches to mark ‘Ashura Day’ which marks the death anniversary of Hussain ibn Ali, a 7th century revolutionary leader who was killed in The Battle of Karbala. The Day of Ashura is mourned by millions across the world to remember Hussain’s valiant stand for social justice, against the corrupt tyrant, Yazid.
Demonstration: Ashura Day - Heart of London Business Alliance

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I wouldn't give it that long.
Project 2040 is an untenable Scarecrow, they've barely mentioned it since it was 1st launched.

It was set up to scare Anti EU Activists before we got up & running on the basis that the Govt will say & do what it pleases regardless of our Brexit Victory & Brexit Momentum.

Leo is utterly powerless between Brexit & knowing the Economy is absolutely banjaxed so he is just treading water with distracting fads.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
I have to say that I love London personally but it is one of the last places on earth that I would want to raise kids in. My sister on the other hand who regards herself as strongly British and wants to keep Northern Ireland in the Union hates London the way that I hate Quakers or Myles' hates Muslims. She thinks the Capital of the UK should be moved to York which is admittedly a beautiful town and also the place where St Constantine the Great was declared Emperor.

Nicenin

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I have to say that I love London personally but it is one of the last places on earth that I would want to raise kids in. My sister on the other hand who regards herself as strongly British and wants to keep Northern Ireland in the Union hates London the way that I hate Quakers or Myles' hates Muslims. She thinks the Capital of the UK should be moved to York which is admittedly a beautiful town and also the place where St Constantine the Great was declared Emperor.
York is indeed beautiful. The Minster is so spectacular it would make one believe in the existence of other forces. And when I traced my mother's paternal line they are York city people from her grandfather all the way back.

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
If its not Asians running the Capital and 2nd and 3rd cities you have Eastern Europeans running amok along the East Coast.

A sleepy little market town on the East coast now holds the title of being the murder capital of the UK, just a stone's throw away from York.

The 'murder' capital of Britain is revealed to be a sleepy Lincolnshire town – which is also home to the highest increase of migrants in the country
  • Boston had 15 cases per 100,000 people in the year up to September 2015
  • Highest in country, above London, with nearby Lincoln city ranking fifth
  • Also had the highest increase in foreign born residents from 2001 to 2011
  • Police say Home Office data 'does not provide a true picture' of crime
The murder capital of Britain is revealed to be a Lincolnshire town | Daily Mail Online

Nicenin

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
If its not Asians running the Capital and 2nd and 3rd cities you have Eastern Europeans running amok along the East Coast.

A sleepy little market town on the East coast now holds the title of being the murder capital of the UK, just a stone's throw away from York.

The 'murder' capital of Britain is revealed to be a sleepy Lincolnshire town – which is also home to the highest increase of migrants in the country
  • Boston had 15 cases per 100,000 people in the year up to September 2015
  • Highest in country, above London, with nearby Lincoln city ranking fifth
  • Also had the highest increase in foreign born residents from 2001 to 2011
  • Police say Home Office data 'does not provide a true picture' of crime
The murder capital of Britain is revealed to be a Lincolnshire town | Daily Mail Online
That's interesting because Lincoln itself was always rather rough. Beautiful town with a cathedral up a very steep hill walk but come 5pm everyone vanishes bar troublemakers.

The UK has always been a bit strange like that. Other than the three main cities, after 5pm they become ghost towns. You see no one out at all.

Top Bottom