Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

London Bridge Terrorist Attack: two deaths, several injured

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
Premium
I notice how another person has been partially identified as one of the people who took on the attacker, 24 hours after the 3 other were identified in the media.... the Polish chef, the off duty transport police officer and the psychopath that murdered a girl aged 14 with learning difficulties. Now this other person has been added, Mohamed, who apparently fucked off back to the kitchen to carry on pot washing.

Bullshit if you ask me. Pictures.... or it didn't happen.

Crilly

PI Member
I notice how another person has been partially identified as one of the people who took on the attacker, 24 hours after the 3 other were identified in the media.... the Polish chef, the off duty transport police officer and the psychopath that murdered a girl aged 14 with learning difficulties. Now this other person has been added, Mohamed, who apparently fucked off back to the kitchen to carry on pot washing.

Bullshit if you ask me. Pictures.... or it didn't happen.
Totally agree!!!

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I thought it was amazing how quickly leftwing twitter memed the Polish guy with the narwhal tusk into a pro-immigration argument.

They saw a brilliant opportunity to turn an obviously bad image for multiculturalism into a good one.

I saw all kinds of tweets with 'How do you feel about Eastern Europeans now'.

Of course everyone knows the problem with multiculturalism is not Eastern Europeans.

El Chaval.

PI Member
You would need a couple of body counts in the hundreds and thousands of dead to even see something like that suggested seriously by politicians. Also most Muslims want to just go about their business and live a life free of trouble like the majority of us. I feel sorry for those people being enslaved to a religion which should have died out centuries ago.
I was referring to deportations of radicals, not all Muslims.
We can't even do that

El Chaval.

PI Member
I thought it was amazing how quickly leftwing twitter memed the Polish guy with the narwhal tusk into a pro-immigration argument.

They saw a brilliant opportunity to turn an obviously bad image for multiculturalism into a good one.

Of course everyone knows the problem with multiculturalism is not Eastern Europeans.

And absolutely nobody is anti immigration, but rather just want tighter control.
The Polish lads are welcome to apply for a work visa. If we need them of course

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
By murdering other innocent Irish people.....

The Jihadis aren't too choosy, either.
Quit lying.

Do you even know the history of Ireland or the North of Ireland in particular?
The Gael was treated like 2nd class citizen, like pure shyte. They did not instigate shyte, you theiving pricks did. It is our right to get our fuking land that you stole

...and you there trying to compare that with muzzie scum who have no right to even be on European soil, nevermind Irish or British soil

Stop trying to bullshit and squirm in lies.

You're either for what's right or not, and you are part of spreading what is wrong, which your last argument just did.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
And absolutely nobody is anti immigration, but rather just want tighter control.
The Polish lads are welcome to apply for a work visa. If we need them of course
I am, I am anti immigration

I used to say the handful of program refugees was ok

not anymore, NO MORE FKING immigration, I can't even get nationalists on here to understand that and understand that we need to stop immigration and start deportation while they have you all quibbling and diverted to arguing about numbers

its like arguing about a leak in the boat, settling for a smaller leak, happy that the big flood is stopped, while the boat....IS STILL SINKING.
In fact the small leak is more dangerous, it gets you lulled into a false sense of security thinking you're going to be alright, your safe again, merely because the big flood is ended

it is this Irish compromise nature that has us sunk. The slow stealth kill is what the gov have finally cottoned onto, and the Irish will tolerate, it will seal our end.

El Chaval.

PI Member
I am, I am anti immigration

I used to say the handful of program refugees was ok

not anymore, NO MORE FKING immigration, I can't even get nationalists on here to understand that and understand that we need to stop immigration and start deportation while they have you all quibbling and diverted to arguing about numbers

its like arguing about a leak in the boat, settling for a smaller leak, happy that the big flood is stopped, while the boat....IS STILL SINKING.
In fact the small leak is more dangerous, it gets you lulled into a false sense of security thinking you're going to be alright, your safe again, merely because the big flood is ended

it is this Irish compromise nature that has us sunk. The slow stealth kill is what the gov have finally cottoned onto, and the Irish will tolerate, it will seal our end.
I understand your viewpoint, but I don't agree.
By saying you are anti immigration to give your foes a stick to beat you with.
Better to say that you accept immigration to a level below 5% of native people, but only to people who meet the criteria.

Rommel

PI Member
I was referring to deportations of radicals, not all Muslims.
We can't even do that
Extremists and their families should be booted out the door and adopting the approach of blaming suicide bombers families and locking them up and stripping them of all assets and money after an attack needs to be bought in to action.

Umal the goat hearders grandson might think twice about blowing himself up for a pedophile if he thought all his family was going to die in jail for his actions.

I understand your viewpoint, but I don't agree.
By saying you are anti immigration to give your foes a stick to beat you with.
Better to say that you accept immigration to a level below 5% of native people, but only to people who meet the criteria.
We're well past that point. Immigration + naturalisation is past that point.

Top Bottom